Pvp unmanned Base/Maze raid. july 7, 2018 @ 8 PM EST

-187- ŽΣĠǺŅ

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
Come join the server in a server vs admin base raid. Base will be unmanned but will not be safe :p come on inside and avoid traps and other surprises. Maze design with loot all over. Start from the bottom of the base and work your way up to bigger and brighter things!!

EVENT RULES

1. start from the bottom and work your way up to the peak.
2. keep what loot you find, if you keep diving deeper and die thats your own problem. feel free to unload loot and re enter, if you the next person can loot your bag if they are able. so dive deeper at your own risk.
3. beware of traps and surprises that lurk in the deeps
4. do not bring anything you are not prepared to lose.
5. play fair and have fun. feel free to work together and split the loot with each other if that is prefered. i will not be keeping track of loots that is up to you as allies in war. If Needed there are vaults available to keep loot in and there are 2 transmitters unlocked in the compound for your use

Darkele

Recruiting
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
This event will be amazingly fun, I a know "The Paragon" are showing up with a ton of resources to crack it open >:D

-187- ŽΣĠǺŅ

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
1. start from the bottom and work your way up to the peak.
2. keep what loot you find, if you keep diving deeper and die thats your own problem. feel free to unload loot and re enter, if you the next person can loot your bag if they are able. so dive deeper at your own risk.
3. beware of traps and surprises that lurk in the deeps
4. do not bring anything you are not prepared to lose.
5. play fair and have fun. feel free to work together and split the loot with each other if that is prefered. i will not be keeping track of loots that is up to you as allies in war. If Needed there are vaults available to keep loot in and there are 2 transmitters unlocked in the compound for your use