Ark Community Crunch 321: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Today, the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade regarding abortion as a constitutional right in the United States. Studio Wildcard believes that bodily autonomy and reproductive rights are fundamental human rights, and this ruling heralds the erosion of American liberties.

This impacts the lives of our employees, and we are committed to supporting their right to make their own choice and we are providing them with the healthcare and resources they need to support that personal decision.

In spite of the Supreme Court ruling, U.S. voters can still protect reproductive freedom at the State level, and now it is up to all of us what happens next through our voices at the polls. If you are one of the vast majority of people who support a woman's right to choose, it's time to get out and vote.

We have also donated to Abortion Funds (https://abortionfunds.org/). If you would like to support them, you can do so here: https://abortionfunds.org/donate.

Listed below are several other organizations that you may consider.

Urge: https://urge.org/
In Our Own Voice: https://blackrj.org
Plan C: https://www.plancpills.org
The Brigid Alliance: https://brigidalliance.org

Greetings Survivors, and welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

We'd like to take a brief moment and thank the ARK community, old and new survivors, for helping us reach a monumental milestone. This past weekend we reached a record-breaking 248K CCU (concurrent players) on Steam! You continue to blow us away with your never-ending passion and support. We are extremely humbled, gracious, and energized as we embark on creating the ultimate primal survival experience.

In addition to an EVO event and a look at some amazing community content, here are a few reminders to keep on your radar:

On Sunday at 10am Pacific, Conquest will introduce new maps to its currently active season.

Map Rollout Plan
  • 6/26/22 - The Island, Scorched Earth, The Center
  • 7/10/22 - Ragnarok, Aberration, Valguerro
  • 7/24/22 - Lost Island, Crystal Isles

Find out more information about conquest here[survivetheark.com], and be sure to stop by the Conquest Discord[discord.gg] to get into direct contact with the Enforcement team for Conquest.

In April this year we moved the Official ARK wiki to its new home and partner, ark.wiki.gg!

Moving the ARK wiki has provided a more stable and streamlined experience for the ARK community to build its future wiki roots on. Since the move to wiki.gg the wiki team has been working hard to improve the way information can be displayed and accessed, and one of these projects is the improved interactive resource, exploration, and spawn maps!

• Update Your Links: Remember to help those who forget the new Official ARK Wiki home.
  • Become an Editor: Help improve the wiki! Wiki’s are most successful when many community members contribute content and validate information.
  • Wikis are Worldwide: ARK players come from all around the world! We encourage non-English speakers to help make the ARK Wiki an even more valuable resource by contributing to the specific language wikis!
  • Share Your Feedback: As always, we want to hear your thoughts on the Wiki transition. Anything you want to see the wiki add in the future?

http://ark.wiki.gg

There is an ongoing EVO Event until Monday, June 27th. You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates.
  • Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, Hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x Hexagon Bonus
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, and Taming, 4x Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, Hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x Hexagon Bonus
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, Hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x Hexagon Bonus
  • Classic: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, Hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 2x Hexagon Bonus

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form

A-10 Thunderbolt II “Warthog”#6542
2017. Bought the game for the first time. Heard good things about it. It looked like a pretty cool game. I spawn in, and I see what looks like a piece of driftwood. I walk over, and realize its a creature. I approach it thinking “maybe it’s friendly?” Nope. It was a sarco. It chases me and kills me. That was my first death in ark.
Superiority Complex#9163
Okay, what you are about to read is disturbing and may cause an extreme fear of Therizinosaurus.

I'm playing a fjordur, day 100 or so. I'm level 68 and tired of seeing everyone walk around with their rex and cool creatures. Like any other person I decide to step up my game so I can be a respected tribe. Night comes around I have the bright idea to collect narcoberries on my level 100 or so para named Cherry. It's almost pitch black. Out of nowhere I hear the battle music kick in. Pulling out my torch I see a f****** Therizinosaurus.

Now I had 2 options- run to base or fight

I run because there is no way my Para is gonna f*** with a Therizinosaurus and survive.

I get within eyesight of my base when Cherry dies. It was devastating but I run without looking back, maybe Cherry's corspe can distract the Therizinosaurus just long enough for me to make it to my base. My base is made of wood. It is built on the side of a cliff with the edge of the house sticking off slightly. The opposite side, not facing off the cliff is guarded by 5 wooden gates.

Anyway I run and barely shut the gate door before the Therizinosaurus reaches me.

It starts to break the gate. Panicking I run up to the top of my base where I keep Bloodfire, my pterodactyl. Before I can get on, the Therizinosaurus hits me, sending me off the cliff to my death. I wait abit and respawn at my base. The Therizinosaurus is gone. I walk down the cliff and get my stuff then make my way back up and find Cherry's remains. I take the narcoberiies and saddle. Once returning to my base I examine the damage. One gate destroyed. Not to bad. Some time has passed now, I am in my base crafting tranqs and gates when I hear the sound. the Therizinosaurus attacking my base again, this time my living complex. Frantically try to dash upstairs to my ride, blood fire, goes crazy and fly away. My base is pretty much destroyed and I am brutally slashed to death. My bed is on cool down and I can do nothing.

Creator: Ark Solo
Watch this adorable little Bulbdog embark on a perilous adventure, journeying across Aberration to find his way home.

Creator: Raasclark
Raasclark guides players through everything there is to know about Fjordur: Map Base Locations, Creatures, Resources, Artifact Boss Requirements, Locations & Rewards. It's all here in one place!

Magmasaur by Jitser#9861

Ark Yuty go brr by 𝔗𝔬𝔎𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔦#0476

Deinonychus by @ebiflyyyy4

Our Sarcosuchus by @Fururuuun

Fan art of ARK Survival Evolved by @tanituki

Fenrir by KrioStaz

Megalosaurus Cuddle Pile by Foxitrox

Fjord Djrip (Render) by RedGear17#1277

Apples#3322

Ari the Adventurer#1243

@soapysoapp

CHipZz - Ark Builds#9595