Change the Current Trophy Tranfer Mod

WildGhetto

Revenant Member
Hey I would like to suggest a new Trophy Transfer Mod as the current one on the cluster is outdated and hasn't even been updated for Extinction and wont be for future dlc.
The link I have put is an up to date one. Does the same thing and is up to date for extinction. Either one works one is a crafting station while the other is in the inventory by the same author.

WildGhetto

Revenant Member
This also enables people to decorate boss heads all on one map which they have their main base.

Phillip

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
only issue I'd see would be making sure everyone unboxes their current scrolls to switch over. I like the idea of single scrolls though vs. our current's minimum to transfer with

WildGhetto

Revenant Member
only issue I'd see would be making sure everyone unboxes their current scrolls to switch over. I like the idea of single scrolls though vs. our current's minimum to transfer with
yeah that is true. well maybe give people a timeframe to like unbox everything and then chance the mod and yes the minimun is annoying some items get left behind or u have to farm more