Ark Community Crunch 317: Fjordur Release Date, Breeding EVO Event, and More!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

Our next free expansion map, Fjordur, is right around the corner. On Sunday, June 12th, prepare to dive into Nordic-inspired adventure with 4 new creatures (Andrewsarchus, Fjordhawk, Desmodus, Fenrir) that are native to Fjordur!

Traverse a fantastical multi-layered wonderland with a frosty Nordic theme. Four unique islands, Vardiland, Vannaland, Bolbjord and Balheimr, and the mystical realms; Jotunheim, Vanaheim, and Asgard, offer elaborate cave systems resplendent with Scandinavian ruins and vast monolithic entrances.

Fjordur is the second community map released with completely new creatures, and the second to include another creature chosen by the ARK community. As we near closer to the launch date on June 12th, we'll be sharing more information regarding the timing of the rollout and servers!

For more information on the creatures arriving with Fjordur, check out this Community Crunch post.

There will be an ongoing EVO Event from Friday, May 27th until Tuesday, May 31st. You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates.
  • Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Classic: 6x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (Imprint, Maturation, hatch/Gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form

DragonHeart#6424
On December 1st 2021 just 13 days before Lost Island released, my Dad passed away and it hit me hard. I wanted to honor him in ARK somehow so once Lost Island came out and i got on a community server, I built a memorial for my Dad on a little cliff just outside the castle in the Redwoods castle and placed the dermis of a Direwolf on top as he had a picture of a wolf on his computer that he took when me and him went to Yellowstone. Today would have been his birthday. Miss you Dad ❤

Creator: GG Fizz
Check out this video GG Fizz released last month where he walks through the creation of a massive Medieval castle! GG Fizz is a ARK community builder that often helps with the builds in our trailers!

Creator: Apex
Check out this video GG Fizz released last month where he walks through the creation of a massive Medieval castle! GG Fizz is a ARK community builder that often helps with the builds in our trailers!

Incursion by @WolfTek7

Ravager by Natahi-4

The Stampede by 天启皇帝

R-Giganotosaurus by @sarekoube1

Pheonix by redpandaking#1929

Managarmr by 颓废猫

Heart of Fire by Scutal

Maewing Doll by sayvaris

BlueSucho#4999

HoRiZoN#9407

@sarrisrainbows

Have a great weekend!