big ass Bohemia Interactive Autumn Sale

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Big? 20% or less on all arma 3 and dayz stuff... Not the best we've seen, everything on there definitely has been cheaper. My advice. Wait for the winter sale.

P

poispois

you must have seen it wrong, all the arma2 content has 66% discount, dayz has 15% (about what it gets on the steam sales), and arma3 has 35% also about what it usually get on steam sales. The big different is that you can get the arma3 extended edition (game + all the dlcs) for 30 euros (50% discount) and thats more than any discount arma3 ever got on steam sales...

Last edited:

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
All the Arma 3 DLC has been 30% off before on Steam(10% more than this) and the base game up to 60% off which is 25% more than this. So my point is, if your going to buy the whole thing. The extended may be a deal but you'd have to add all the sales up from steam to see if it's more or less. I can almost guess that the discounts will be more during the winter sale, but if you don't have arma 3 at all, the deal isn't bad.

Giant

Regular
Alright, I just got five teeth pulled surgically, so my funds are tight. How bout you just go ahead and get me Arma III and Take on Mars AND IN RETURN...I'll give you...uh...a autograph?

P

poispois

Alright, I just got five teeth pulled surgically, so my funds are tight. How bout you just go ahead and get me Arma III and Take on Mars AND IN RETURN...I'll give you...uh...a autograph?
sure, I can work with that sure.... lol