Ark Survival Evolved

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Hey guys yeah loving ark sorry I haven't been around for this week I'm on hols but signal is non existent wifi and phone so I'm cut off !!! Only just got in now round the sister linlaws lol . Back sat so will be on to get stuck in again . once were set up we can open the server to the public and see Who we get .
Let me know the IP and i'll add it to the front page when your ready.

C

Cmd

@Cmd opening a petting zoo?
Nah, unless i want to pet someone with horns or teeth. Also got a mammoth. Sadly my fliers died :( a kitty is stuck in a cave (don't bring dinos into caves unless they are dilos) and lost 2 carnos xD

LE:After i posted this i turned in riva apparently

CmdNerf HerderRevenant Member

[REV]RivaCom

Snooze

N

NinjaGirl

Nah, unless i want to pet someone with horns or teeth. Also got a mammoth. Sadly my fliers died :( a kitty is stuck in a cave (don't bring dinos into caves unless they are dilos) and lost 2 carnos xD

LE:After i posted this i turned in riva apparently

CmdNerf HerderRevenant Member

[REV]RivaCom

Snooze
Lol hello Romanian Riva :) they just die from going into a cave???

C

Cmd

guess so, not sure if bug or feature but i only had 1 shark so no more tries

N

NinjaGirl

guess so, not sure if bug or feature but i only had 1 shark so no more tries
Thats a pity! The game is new so there will be lots of updates so hopefully caves wont kill your pets anymore soon :) so far whats your favourite feature?

C

Cmd

Great for scaring the shit out of people that aren't aware of their surroundings.

C

Cmd

Plus in the middle of an island, how do you get all this technology? Bows, Axes, spears can be crafted but machine guns? Nah.
Umm got the engram for assault rifle and rpg, after 2 hours of gathering resources i have about half the stuff for 1 rpg shot not including the gun mind you. By my estimation it would take 8 hours of gathering before you can fire a shot and around 3-4h each subsequent shot.

LE: Just hit max lvl xD. And after another hour gathering in a cave i still don't have enough for a gps let alone an rpg.

Last edited:
B

Blakey

Let me know the IP and i'll add it to the front page when your ready.
Hey man sorry I been out of any type of Internet for the past week only got back today . The ip for the ark server is 78.143.1.213:27015 gonna be on ts later and chat to people see if everyone wants to open it up public of not .

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I added it to the front page, However I will have to change the icon so people don't think it's a Halflife game.

C

Cmd

I liked the first 40 seconds of the video. Survival and base building/crafting I am all for in a survival game. I personally want to explore the environment and make it feel really large. The ability to ride Dino's or even fly on Dino's will make the world more of an unknown unless you explore on foot. Plus in the middle of an island, how do you get all this technology? Bows, Axes, spears can be crafted but machine guns? Nah.
Upcoming Version: 182.0 (ETA: TONIGHT Wednesday July 1 EST)
* New Primitive-Only Official Servers! Only stuff available that you might actually find in caveman-era tech, for role-playing fun. PvP, PvE, and PvP Hardcore in North America, EU, and OC. If players like this and the servers get crowded, we can add more :)

For the caveman in u.

B

Blakey

Hey guys just a quick one to get everyone's feeling on our server . I was thinking about opening it up to the public today . Also was thinking of a fresh wipe ( everything that anyone's built , tamed etc will be gone ) not sure if the wipe will reset our chars but it's no biggy to make a new survivor .
Only reason I was thinking this is the pvp aspect is a lot of fun that and also we don't all wanna be to op for the bambies that join :)
Only an idea tho guys if the majority aren't up for it we can just open it up as it is .
So just let me know what you guys reckon .

B

Blakey

Yeah I'm really up for it will be nice to have legit tamed and built base and keep admin use to server maintenance and kicking etc

N

NinjaGirl

Yeah I'm really up for it will be nice to have legit tamed and built base and keep admin use to server maintenance and kicking etc
I gotta say that playing on the public last night was great fun so I think everything your doing is a great idea and we appreciate the effort so thank you :)

B

Blakey

Was just looking into how to wipe server looks like I have to manually delete items , walls etc also it seems our survivers keep lvl so what I was thinking of doing if we all decide to go ahead with the reset is enabling hardcore mode ( char wipe on death ) and use destroy command to clear structures . I can also enable structure decay so in 7days all structures can be dismantled by anyone just invade I miss the odd wall somewhere .
Only thing left then Is a mass suicide lol then hardcore off of course :)
Shouldn't take that long just let me know if you guys wanna do it .