Ark Survival Evolved

S

SamSkumm

some screens of the fun were having on PvP server

The seed is planted

day time shot

and then @NinjaGirl got her hands on some more wood and our base grew

also for the lolz i dragged some sleeping man out of his bed and crucified him to a mountain!

i can only hope he logged in and fell to his demise!

@NinjaGirl post a pic of your captive :p

N

NinjaGirl

We'll tame you one are they in??

Did you see the monkey things coming???? Fiber made easy ;)

B

Blakey

I think some of the list is outdated cos the little flying lizard things are down as confirmed instead of ingame . Some of the wildlife looks good you can view the dossier pic if they have one unfortunately no dire wolf pic yet . Also there is mention of a carnivorous plant , saying there coming soon and gonna be a kind of anti air turret type thing .

This games got soo much potential .

B

Blakey

Me and Hockeyfinn (Timski)have thinking about how to stop people dropping into our perimeter walls .

What to you guys think about building wooden pillars spaced out inside the compound with 1 ceiling on top then spikes on that .
At the very least if someone manages to get dropped in they sure as shit are gonna find it hard to get picked up again .

B

Blakey

Yeah well we could always have a hatch ontop of the bird pen and have spike walls spaced out around the edge there for our snipers to hide and still hopefully be protected from swooping birds :)

S

SamSkumm

good idea i like it, although we will have to be extra careful with our own birds

B

Blakey

Yeah but if you make the pillars the same height as the compound walls hopefully shouldn't need to go that low and just land in the top dino door . But that would be well annoying taming a bird then impaling it on its first trip to base lol

N

NinjaGirl

That would be such a disaster!! Could you imagine!! Aw I'm super devo that I can't make the tribe wars on Saturday can many make it???

Saturday 9pm GMT
Racing: parasaurs, turtles and phiomias (the pig things)
Gladiator arena : tribe vs tribe battles

B

Blakey

I'll be there ! Might not be till 10pm for me but will definitely hop on . . We need to be just whacking up movement speed and stamina on our birds from now on tho .

H

Hockeyfinn

I wont be able to make it as i go on holiday on friday for a week! :(

N

NinjaGirl

Definitely!! And Blaze took our colours red and black yesterday cos he gonna have tribe seating ;)

Ahh its all good tho cos I think these are on every week! Oh nice where ya headed?@hockeyfinn

S

SamSkumm

I'll be there ! Might not be till 10pm for me but will definitely hop on . . We need to be just whacking up movement speed and stamina on our birds from now on tho .
its these lads not the brids @Blakey

me and beau tamed 2 last night lvl 99 & 100 so we gonna try and get them trained up for the race.

with all the tiny characters we have we'll look like proper jockeys too!

B

Blakey

@SamSkumm
Oh shit yeah my bad that's pretty good going having such high lvls already .

Those galimimus or what ever there called are gonna be proper quick when they get added too .

H

Hockeyfinn

Ive just heard the good new news from @Blakey that we are going raiding! :D but i wot be on till bout 10.30/11.00! but im up for it when i do come on!