Ark Survival Evolved

B

Blakey

Hurt !! Just after I posted the above pic I logged on and we had been completely flattened not just raided I mean everything wiped out with a trike owed by the eastern alliance they have mad a enemy for life lol

So we moved up north and @Beau @Medrin and myself made this simple but tough base and we managed to tame a raptor . Also made an alliance of our own with some big boys called the Devils among us .

B

Blakey

Me and @Medrin scouting out for new base location on our server the night is hurtfull but good for a dramatic screenshot lol

B

Blakey

@NinjaGirl thanks :) me and @Hockeyfinn come up with the idea of building proper maze with traps and jumps etc then a three door choice at the end where if you choose the right door you get a ticket (note) from a chest with number on it redeemable from admin granting you a prize , full chitin armour or whatever . it can be changed the other doors either have nothing or a consolation prize iv been looking up a few designs . Oh and thought if it were out a sea It could make it more interesting having gaps in the floor in certain spots lol what do u reckon may help getting people joining too .

P

poispois

@NinjaGirl thanks :) me and @Hockeyfinn come up with the idea of building proper maze with traps and jumps etc then a three door choice at the end where if you choose the right door you get a ticket (note) from a chest with number on it redeemable from admin granting you a prize , full chitin armour or whatever . it can be changed the other doors either have nothing or a consolation prize iv been looking up a few designs . Oh and thought if it were out a sea It could make it more interesting having gaps in the floor in certain spots lol what do u reckon may help getting people joining too .
this sounds amazing! scavenger hunt, Super cool

N

NinjaGirl

That is absolutely incredible!!! Loads of amazing ideas! Need any help I happy to!!

Just on a side note would it be worth your time dropping nitrado another mail to help get it on the server even just ask them straight up how to do the port change??

B

Blakey

I did that , the port change thing is just when on the steam server list I'm gonna mail them again and see if they can do anything , but last message I got was basically saying its ok there end and all the settings are correct it just seems to be bugging on the list ??? Really annoying . The only thing I could think of is a reset but that means losing everything and lvl 1 again I don't think people would want that and I'm not sure that would fix it so don't really wanna go that route .

N

NinjaGirl

Personally I don't mind if it makes it work

@[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP] read this and let Blakey know here what you think

I think it most affects Usurper's and Sereal..

B

Blakey

Yeah that's the thing it might not . :) saying that tho I searched it the other day and it came up then I tried again and it didn't !!! But my brother found it and joined though it too very confusing

N

NinjaGirl

Yeah that's the thing it might not . :) saying that tho I searched it the other day and it came up then I tried again and it didn't !!! But my brother found it and joined though it too very confusing
@madmaxthe7th found it through the search - I gonna start popping the posts up on reddit and shit get some interest going whenever its been decided I don't want to juuust yet cos it might deter of they join and we do decide to wipe if you get me?

B

Blakey

Yeah I agree well hopefully it's just a bit buggy and sorts it's self out I I comes up on google and through game tracker so you can find it if you know the name just the randoms joining we need to get all Rev on it so we can search by player count and see if it shows up then , that's gonna be the main thing people will join from . Oh yeah and a lot of the links

N

NinjaGirl

So long as it shows up on game tracker and by Google search sure its as good! I'll make sure that game tracker link is in every one!

Can I make a suggestion?? I dunno how you'll feel but what would you think of double xp?? Might attract some more cos the grind to like 25lvl where all the good gear is wouldn't be so hard and might encourage more! That's just my suggestion I don't mind either way!

I know @SamSkumm has a couple of ideas he wants to bounce off you in terms of ideas for events etc too!

N

NinjaGirl

Sorry spamming a little today!

Can we do this? https://arkservers.net/control
It's basically the same as game tracker but I just googled Ark New Servers to see how newbies finding new servers and this is in the top 3 searchy things, Ive made an account if you not bothered I think all you do is put in the port and ip and claim the server!

EDIT - Dont do this didnt realise it costs lol!!

Last edited:
B

Blakey

Oh ok lol no probs . Yeah boost in co might not be that bad it will only make you lvl quicker still be a grind with gathering so it's not gonna make it to over powered :)

B

Blakey

I've changed it to 1.5 do to see how we go I can always change it back or higher once we get everyone's take in it . I will take effect on next restart .. Cereal is taming at the mo lol

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
2 Things. 1. I don't think that site costs money for normal servers. Only if you want to boost to the top. Althought 85.131.184.155:27015 results in no server found on their end so im not sure whats up with Blakey's server.
2. Why not advertise Double XP Weekends? Kinda like how other games do it.

N

NinjaGirl

2 Things. 1. I don't think that site costs money for normal servers. Only if you want to boost to the top. Althought 85.131.184.155:27015 results in no server found on their end so im not sure whats up with Blakey's server.
2. Why not advertise Double XP Weekends? Kinda like how other games do it.
Running some extra xp stuff would be good!

Poor Blakey's head is wrecked trying to get it to show! Nitrado basically said nothing to do with them and its such a pity cos I definitely know of two who didn't join cos they can't find it! One good thing is though the server is doing well all in all given its mainly us there is still a good average on most days!

Any ideas on what can be looked at from all server owners?? @[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=7]Officers[/USERGROUP] @staff?

I know change port seems to be the main resolve from t'internet but I think he's done this already to no avail!

B

Blakey

Yeah the port thing after looking into it was just a way it shows up in steam . I'm back tonight so once I get on my laptop I'm gonna email the nitrado guys again explaining its no better and I'm a bit miffed since we're paying for a server and it's hard to find .