Ark Survival Evolved

N

NinjaGirl

Yeah they look wiicked cool :)

@Medrin @beauhunter @Galante @Cmd @ShunioN @SamSkumm @Hockeyfinn @jay @yourrighttesticle @madmaxthe7th @Ares @[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP]

Tonight 8pm if you are free the Goblins murdered Usurpers bird last night and to be honest they are getting too big for their little cloth boots so let's go and remind them they are not the most powerful/influential on our home server :)

N

NinjaGirl

Ive just heard the good new news from @Blakey that we are going raiding! :D but i wot be on till bout 10.30/11.00! but im up for it when i do come on!
Loool was typing the other post same time as you! Hell yeah these little green folk need a little lesson :)

H

Hockeyfinn

@NinjaGirl We should draw them out then someone flys in and kidnaps goblin king them leave him with the usurpers to do what they want with him why everyone else loots his base! #Fuckthegoblins

N

NinjaGirl

@NinjaGirl We should draw them out then someone flys in and kidnaps goblin king them leave him with the usurpers to do what they want with him why everyone else loots his base! #Fuckthegoblins
I freaking love your style :) Let's do it!

Have any ideas how big their tribe is? I only ever see maybe 3/4 of them in chat so I have a sneaking suspicion thats the whole crew! @Medrin wanna go digging for info? Don't even let em catch a breeze whats being planned!

Should we get the Usurpers in our Ts for this?

Btw top marks for your profile pic :)

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I see, I thought you were all playing on Blakey's server. You must be on a public one now?

S

SamSkumm

to add to the current goblin issue, DinoSauce are at war with the goblins, goblins killed one of there high lever sabers, A DS member approached @Blakey at our base last night, he was friendly, said if we can find the main goblin base that they will raid it with us, and to hit them up if we need supplies etc.
so now we have an alliance with the usurpers and are friendly with DinoSauce and Jawa Empire(Blaze's tribe).

Triple team goblin raid incoming!!

S

SamSkumm

Our Base

Our water supply / mini courtyard

The raptors

A view of the dino pen from upstairs

The workshop

The Birdhouse

Birdhouse Doors

since the pics were taken we have added another layer of height to the perimeter walls, add a fabricator to the workshop and tamed many many dilos which we use a guard dogs

S

SamSkumm

some of them pics are really dark on one monitor and look great on my other i hope you can see the brighter :)

B

Blakey

Stone head and Flint eye showing their spears of to pebble nugget :)

B

Blakey

@Hockeyfinn yes and no we tried out a primitive server which is capped at stone walls etc so no c4 or op guns , more cave-many but the other one were still playing last night everyone tamed a bronto so we haven't left just yet , I say everyone but I was a kip giving it the big snore over ts lol

H

Hockeyfinn

Haha trust you @Blakey to be sleeping. Good to hear we havent left it yet haha and hows things on our server?

B

Blakey

Good man the goblins have been camped up in a glitchy spot and blaze told em they have to move so I think there not to happy not sure if there still even on the sever . Here's hoping lol .
Jay and medrin built another base on the beach near upserpers only a small one atm but it have a wall and gate in the water with a megaladon and two itchy tamed ( itchy is fast as man . )

H

Hockeyfinn

Good hopefully the leave haha ive always said that we needed a sea base haha and we could walk mother ucker down there haha

B

Blakey

Got my brother @Jmcox on ark now he's got a survivor on blaze server and on the primitive one only thing is the primitive one he is just passed out in our base cos I couldn't invite himto the stone heads lol so don't kill him his name is Boulder brain ;) If next time your on @SamSkumm u could whack Admin on me pls so I can invite . Cos he's locked in the house at the mo lol we took him out for a spin on the spino in the dark last night tho .