Minecraft!

I

Ilves<3

Hi guys!

I remember someone suggesting this before but im gonna do it again cos nothing happened last time. Through these many hours in DayZ with the community, I have noticed that sometimes we should really start playing Minecraft because its a teamwork/communication/fun/creativity type game which really fits to our group (atleast i think it fits :D). Tell me what you are thinking about this and it would really be fun!

To the ones who do not own it: https://minecraft.net/store/minecraft

Thanks for reading -Metro/ -Ilves

N

NinjaGirl

I would absolutely love to play this.. one of my favourite games.. but what to build????

F

fraser dexter

minecraft would be awesome! i could make a server if u want :)

F

fraser dexter

No, download the server app from minecraft.net and maybe portforward if you dont want to use hamachi
himachi is good, but bukkit servers are better, more people can join bukkit servers :)

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
himachi is good, but bukkit servers are better, more people can join bukkit servers :)
Apples and oranges. Your talking about a VPN service and a Type of Minecraft Addon.

We use to have a Minecraft server up. If enough people were interested, we could possibly host one again.

R

rachid

I would love to join this. Love the game but my other friends only play creative.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I would recommend not hosting on a House PC. for many many reasons.