Survive The Nights!

I

Ilves<3

Hello everyone! I have been following development of this one indie game called Survive The Nights. It looks really nice and they have succeeded creating it because its more like a "Team up with others to survive" and not like "Kill others to get their stuff to survive". The game has a logical crafting system and basic character need system (E.g. heat, food, drink) Im not going to tell you everything but make sure to check it out!

Their page: http://survivethenights.net/

It has a link to their kickstarter page, where you can grab an alpha copy for a reasonable price :)

Have fun!

-Ilves

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Looks liek a cross between that zombie game that original came out on xbox(i forget the name, and 7 days to die). although looks ok, the survival game market is over crowded atm. I'll wait it out.

N

NinjaGirl

I like what the game is including like fortifying buildings and traps etc but I really feel dayz can incorporate that into its game play and probably will.. it looks fun tho I enjoy that style and genre might hang on exactly as Riva said and wait to see how it goes! Anyone who gets it throw a quick review and let us know!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I like what the game is including like fortifying buildings and traps etc but I really feel dayz can incorporate that into its game play and probably will.. it looks fun tho I enjoy that style and genre might hang on exactly as Riva said and wait to see how it goes! Anyone who gets it throw a quick review and let us know!
they've actually talked about it already, which now with the new zombie mesh in game(you can now be save inside of buildings) it's almost a done deal.

D

Drengarblar

It looks like 7 Ways To Die, but that's not a bad thing. We'll see how it turns out. Personally I'm not a fan of survival games so I probably won't go for it but who knows? :p