This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.

Survive The Nights!

I

Ilves<3

Hello everyone! I have been following development of this one indie game called Survive The Nights. It looks really nice and they have succeeded creating it because its more like a "Team up with others to survive" and not like "Kill others to get their stuff to survive". The game has a logical crafting system and basic character need system (E.g. heat, food, drink) Im not going to tell you everything but make sure to check it out!

Their page: http://survivethenights.net/

It has a link to their kickstarter page, where you can grab an alpha copy for a reasonable price :)

Have fun!

-Ilves

RivaCom

Staff member
Looks liek a cross between that zombie game that original came out on xbox(i forget the name, and 7 days to die). although looks ok, the survival game market is over crowded atm. I'll wait it out.

N

NinjaGirl

I like what the game is including like fortifying buildings and traps etc but I really feel dayz can incorporate that into its game play and probably will.. it looks fun tho I enjoy that style and genre might hang on exactly as Riva said and wait to see how it goes! Anyone who gets it throw a quick review and let us know!

RivaCom

Staff member
I like what the game is including like fortifying buildings and traps etc but I really feel dayz can incorporate that into its game play and probably will.. it looks fun tho I enjoy that style and genre might hang on exactly as Riva said and wait to see how it goes! Anyone who gets it throw a quick review and let us know!
they've actually talked about it already, which now with the new zombie mesh in game(you can now be save inside of buildings) it's almost a done deal.

D

Drengarblar

It looks like 7 Ways To Die, but that's not a bad thing. We'll see how it turns out. Personally I'm not a fan of survival games so I probably won't go for it but who knows? :p