The Stomping Land. DINOSAURS!

DINOSAURS! the game looks absolutely fucking amazing i plan on buying it when it does get early access hope some others will also.

Here are some links.

trailer -

future -

gameplay now -

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Ok, First don't get me wrong. This idea is great. Rex and I , I believe even thought about doing something similar to this at one point.

The bad, on a scale of 1 - 10 , 10 being i'll buy it asap. It's definitely only a 3-4.

First, I was into it, until they started riding the dinosaurs like horses. I'm more of a realism guy, and this is probably as far from real as it can get. 2nd. Jumping over a stegosaurus? That is at least 13 foot vertical. Then there are a lot of other fillers that kind of annoy me. I know things can change but, they need to decide which way their going "survival" or "arcade action". I'm not a fan of mixing the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
This game is dead in the water. There have been months without updates or news from the Developers. Their PR/ Community Rep quit as well, stating that the problem lies with the Developers lack of communication. Steam still has the page up, but took down the ability to purchase Early Access to it. The Developers have been silent for 4 months.

N

NinjaGirl

This game is dead in the water. There have been months without updates or news from the Developers. Their PR/ Community Rep quit as well, stating that the problem lies with the Developers lack of communication. Steam still has the page up, but took down the ability to purchase Early Access to it. The Developers have been silent for 4 months.
*whispers* primal carnage. .. :) *

F

foo

The only good games featuring dinosaurs were as follows:

1. Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (Arcade)
  2. Jurassic Park (Megadrive, SNES one was shit)
  3. Primal Rage (Arcade. You could use a dinosaur to beat up a monkey)

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Primal Rage was the bomb, will be on my Mame machine once complete.