Possible team for Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer...

P

poispois

I know that it's still almost one month until the release of the game (18 of november) but i'm already biting my nails of just thinking of it.
I'm thinking of playing the multiplayer side even though this type of games usually don't have most interesting multiplayer but this time it really looks cool and fun, something on the lines of diablo...
I'll definitely get the game on the day it releases and playing it online with you guys would be perfect!

detailed information about the mutiplayer side:

So, anyone else thinking of getting the game and joining me in helping the Inquisition? :p

C

conithwolf

i will be getting it on pc i will most likely hit the multiplayer up but to be honest not till have have sat down and enjoyed some of the story and game play i don't ant to just jump head first into the shark tank i want to make sure i have a animantium steel cage down there first u know and i will be strait with u it might take me a week or 2 to actually play the game im moving in the next month most likely and will need to do alot of work around the house and set up my living space build a whole new desk re set up my computer i might need to get new parts to play this game properly u know and if that is the case i will need to wait for them to come in im also planning in the next few mounts to maybe get 4-6 monitors up and running for my computing style i know i know im ranting but i have been told to do it all in 1 post not many and i wanted to be upfront with anyone who reads this what my priority's are if u have any thing i will check back in with in a day or 2 im just mussing up a storm getting ready to leave where im living so if i don't get back promptly i am sorry but i will get back when i can have a good night i the game is looking very fun and purely stunning i think i will enjoy it alot and if i can play with the clan for the fun of it all the better see you later enjoy the rise of the Inquisition

P

poispois

That's still cool. I'll also start by playing the single player to get a feel for the game. Whenever you're ready you can join.

I'll also get it for pc and just to warn everyone you can't play multilayer cross platforms.

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Looks fun Pois I haven't done any research on the game but I think I would be down to run some multiplayer with you.

C

conithwolf

so quick question for everyone planning to get the game r u planning to get the standard or digital deluxe edition

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
I will be buying the full game- same as you guys, gonna get into the solo part then co op sounds like a good time

C

conithwolf

i just remembered that if we want to play together we should add each other on origin my name on there is the same as on here conithwolf

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
So. To anyone that has played it, What's the verdict? Does it live up to the hype?

C

conithwolf

im enjoying it quite alot there r some bugs here and there but all games have them they r not game breaking at least the story has been good mainly been doing side quests for a while i took a break for a bit tho needed some time off the game to sleep

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
bought it today, its ready to play but I didn't have any time ....YET! looking forward to it fo sho

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Started the solo game and am enjoying it . I DABBLEd in the multiplayer and it was pretty good. You can craft armour (or BUY ingame currency to buy stuff!) Looking forward to getting a static group!!

My origin is Kreeture1

P

poispois

i'm up for that. i've been doing the campaign but some multiplayer would be nice