• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Just curious if people would be interested in a NLLP Event this weekend. I'd like to try to make it a possible morning , noonish EST time frame so EU folks can stay up and play for a few hours. This would be for L4D2. Let me know!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I'm going to throw some tags out there for people to get alerted due to the short notice. @[USERGROUP=10]Community Managers[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=6]Community Staff[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=7]Officers[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP]

N

NinjaGirl

Yeah id be cool with that! Is it still on sale on steam?

P

poispois

I'm up for it! Are you saying for this sunday at what time? your noon (EST) it's 6am for me...
time is not the best...

P

poispois

I'm up for it! Are you saying for this sunday at what time? your noon (EST) it's 6am for me...
time is not the best...
sorry, no it's not. wrong calculations, noon for you it's 18pm for me, so it should be fine ;)

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Would be around dinner/supper or whatever you would like to call it. I think we'll make it for 2-3 hours and if people want to stick around they can, or they can goto bed(and still be in bed before midnight).

C

conithwolf

i bought it on green man gaming but i did not get a key so i have a ticket in with them now hopefully i can get the game before the lan party if i can im in to play

i got my key now and am installing

ok steam is being odd it wont let me do anything at all i keep trying to install L4D2 but it keeps crashing for no reason i will keep tring i might have to restore but idk if that will fix it i will let u guys know

ok i think i got it fixed after the restore and clean install of steam have not installed L4D2 yet but will soon if it works will update again

i got it fixed now all good for this weekend

Last edited:

xxxihero

Famous
i bought it on green man gaming but i did not get a key so i have a ticket in with them now hopefully i can get the game before the lan party if i can im in to play

i got my key now and am installing

ok steam is being odd it wont let me do anything at all i keep trying to install L4D2 but it keeps crashing for no reason i will keep tring i might have to restore but idk if that will fix it i will let u guys know

ok i think i got it fixed after the restore and clean install of steam have not installed L4D2 yet but will soon if it works will update again
LOL dem edits

Count me in i think.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
So It's proven to be kinda a pain to get a more than 8 server up and running. I believe I have it but no real way to test it. So if I don't see any success on this I will postpone the NLLP until a later date.