New Silent Hill

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
So I'm a huge fan of the first couple of games in the series. Huge fan of the movie. Good to see good developers bringing it back.

Watch the trailer and teaser gameplay. Damn PS4 for making this exclusive.

Full teaser walkthrough.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
im a huge Silent Hill Fan also. but they have been pretty bad since 3. when i saw that hideo kojima was involved i was blown away. and guillermo del toro is writing HOLY SHIT

F

foo

Have you played the P.T. demo yet? Apparently its disturbing.

Also everything past SH3 sucks, but this reboot could bring it back.

The Room was interesting initially, but then it pulls a really cheap move and makes you repeat the levels again. After the core dev team left/switched, Silent Hill was never the same.

Silent Hill 2 is one of the best games ever made on any platform in any genre.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Have you played the P.T. demo yet? Apparently its disturbing.

Also everything past SH3 sucks, but this reboot could bring it back.

The Room was interesting initially, but then it pulls a really cheap move and makes you repeat the levels again. After the core dev team left/switched, Silent Hill was never the same.

Silent Hill 2 is one of the best games ever made on any platform in any genre.
I agree Silent Hill 2 is also my favorite. the room had me interested initially also but it fell way short. and yes the demo for P.T. is seriously Erie. at first it is completely different but towards the end of the demo it really starts to take on that silent hill feel. ( SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) There is a tied up hanging refrigerator that is dripping blood and squealing like a demon baby.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
If I had a PS4, i'd jump, PS4 exclusive is going to hurt them for this. Hopefully they change their mind soon.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
If I had a PS4, i'd jump, PS4 exclusive is going to hurt them for this. Hopefully they change their mind soon.
Agree, would love to play and stream this on the Xbox One. Everyone could watch me get scared lol.

J

Jushi85

i love silent hill <3, silent hill 3 is awesome game. also movie was excellent.