H1Z1 New Zombie Survival Game

M

Medrin

Was watching random videos and came across this game https://www.h1z1.com/home
Sounds like dayz has some competiton apparently when this game is done it will be free to play and be able to have 1000 players on 1 server

F

foo

I am waiting for some actual gameplay before judging. F2P mmo's are a dime a dozen and usually suck.

D

Drengarblar

Watch some videos from SOE Live. I think I can find you guys some stuff. they did most of thier reveal at SOE Live this year

D

Drengarblar

I am waiting for some actual gameplay before judging. F2P mmo's are a dime a dozen and usually suck.
There are just as many bad P2P or B2P MMOs as there are F2P MMOs :p

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
H1z1 i think will be in a different ball park. It looks very close to a mixture of 7 days to die, and infested stories. I watched golden gloves play it and personally so far it didn't look that appealing. Plus at the time, their map was only liek 1/20th the size of dayz.

N

NSH4RPY

Only 3 more days until release :) who's looking forward to it ?

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Yea, i don't know to wait though or go for it. Last zombie MMO was a flop and the last footage i watched made it seem like L4D2(not that it's a bad game) just not what i'm looking for in a MMO.

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Ya not sure either about this.. I heard 2000 player servers? They have some cool features but from what I've seen the graphics look a bit weak to me.

N

NSH4RPY

I'll give it a chance, can't see it being better than Dayz though

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Last time i checked, the world starts off a lot smaller then dayz. So i was curious where so many players were going to fit.