Guild wars 2

S

sketchy mouse

Woundering if there are any guild wars 2 player? Just desided to get back into it and could do with a few more people for when we do dungeons and raids

S

sketchy mouse

Also forgot to mention that I have been told a new class is coming out and it is called revenant lol :)

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
lol, I own the original(not sure if there was expansions) but haven't played it for a while now. Not sure if anyone else is/isn't into it.

N

NSH4RPY

lol, I own the original(not sure if there was expansions) but haven't played it for a while now. Not sure if anyone else is/isn't into it.
Ive been tempted to check it out, i played the 1st one and all the many expansions but the second didnt really appeal to me because of the very low level cap haha

S

sketchy mouse

Level cap is at 80 I think, I am currently at 27 and a lot of my friends are saying that it's first dlc is coming out soon so should be something new for every one :)

N

NSH4RPY

Level cap is at 80 I think, I am currently at 27 and a lot of my friends are saying that it's first dlc is coming out soon so should be something new for every one :)
Hmmm i might check it out since its got a good level cap,

S

sketchy mouse

Sweet well I am on my way home now so I will be on in an hour or 2 :)

S

sketchy mouse

Sweet well it will take a while to download and install but I think my user name is sketchy mouse, I will confirm it when I am at my laptop :)