Bunny Oviraptor's will also drop festive Dino Candy this year. Collect the candy and feed it to your tames for a special festive effect! To top it all off, wild creatures roaming the ARKs will also find themselves feeling eggcellent, sporting bright colours of Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue!
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_EasterDinoCandy.PrimalItemConsumable_EasterDinoCandy'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoMarshmallowHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoMarshmallowHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_MarshmallowHat.PrimalItemSkin_MarshmallowHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_Club_ChocolateRabbit.PrimalItemSkin_Club_ChocolateRabbit'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoChickHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoChickHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_EasterChick.PrimalItemSkin_EasterChick'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoEasterEggHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoEasterEggHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_EasterEggHat.PrimalItemSkin_EasterEggHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_BunnyHat.PrimalItemSkin_BunnyHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_DinoBunnyHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoBunnyHat'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemCostume_ProcopBunny.PrimalItemCostume_ProcopBunny'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Halloween/PrimalItemStructure_EasterEgg.PrimalItemStructure_EasterEgg'" 1 0 0
Eggcellent Adventure Patch Notes!
Egg Painting Contest!Eggcellent Adventure 4 (2019)!
- Auto Activates 4/16-4/30
- Not supported in Primitive Plus mode
- Wild Bunny Oviraptors
- Wild Bunny Dodos
- 50% of wild Oviraptors (33% of wild Aberrant Dodos on Aberration) are Bunny Oviraptors
- Cannot be tamed
- NEW! Drop Easter Candy as they spread Easter joy!
- Feed your candy to your tame for a fun festive effect!
50% of wild Dodos (33% of wild Aberrant Dodos on Aberration) are Bunny Dodos
- Easter Eggs
- Cannot be tamed
- Drop Easter Eggs as they spread Easter joy!
* Can be placed in the world and painted
- Easter Skins
- Wild creatures have a chance to spawn with additional colors: Green, Magenta, Yellow, and Blue
- Craftable in the Cooking Pot from Easter Eggs
- Bunny Ears Skin
- Procoptodon Bunny Costume
- NEW! Marshmallow Dodo Hat
- NEW! Chocolate Bunny Club
- Egg Shell Hat
- Chick Hat
- Drastically reduce frost breath range
- Freezing stops at approximately turret range
- Damage stops at approximately half turret range
- Fixed inability to craft Primitive+ specific resources in the forge
- Fixed inability to harvest coal from obsidian
- Fixed inability to harvest beeswax
- Fixed problems with beehive functionality
- Cauldron/Industrial Cooker can now craft new kibble
- New kibble is now functional on dinos
- Hole fixes across Aberration, Extinction, Island, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, and The Center
- Iteration on metrics
- Desert Titan now requires line-of-sight to do melee or lightning damage
- Added bottom cap to mushroom trees on Aberration
- Fixed Aberration Surface Damage gaps
- Fixed issue with blue mushrooms not allowing Ankylo to harvest properly on Aberration
- Moved 4 spawn points to be out of potential geo on The Island
- Fixed location where player could become stuck on Extinction
- Fixed exploit related to stacking physics impulses
- Fixed exploit related to Rockwell Tentacles
- Fixed exploit related to Tek Swords
- Fixed exploit related to Fish Baskets
- Prevented cryoing Karkinos while they are carrying something
- Enable platform build limits saddles PlatformSaddleBuildAreaBoundsMultiplier, can be used to increase this radius on unofficials
- Prevent platform Saddles counting towards the max turret limit
- Now properly supports Weapons on Humans!
- Adjusted Desert Titan's dermis offset
- Icon Iteration
- Fixed LODs for Tek Triangle Roof
- Setup colorization for Fence Foundation
- Setup colorization for Wood Railing
- Added a hard clamp to damage reflection
- Fix preferred kibble
- Fixed transponders disappearing
- Placed Transponder Node no longer scales up after restart
- Updated description of Mind Wipe to reflect 24-hour cooldown
- Cryosick dinos are no longer able to attack
- Now use players in-game name in the tribe log
- Now supports pulling water from any connected source
- Never auto-activates when connected to water
- Removed GlobalCuddleFoodList Override array
- Use FastTurretTargeting system automatically for anything moving faster than 300 cm/s
Sloped Wooden Wall
- Adjusted Left Sloped Wooden Wall to fit better with attaching to a normal wall
- Can now place C4 near ORP protected structures, except near foundations
- Dino leashes no longer can be placed near enemy foundations
LOD iteration for
- Flak Armor
- Ghillie Armor
After you've managed to hunt down a Bunny Dodo or Bunny Oviraptor and find yourself an egg, place the egg down on the ground and take out your paint brush and dyes. You'll be able to paint select regions on the egg as well as free-hand paint it with the brush to paint any design on it. Be creative!
There will be multiple competitions with a prize to the winner of $100!
- PC Egg Painting
- Real-life Egg Painting
Players are expected to paint their own designs and downloading templates or images to use is not allowed.
In the real-life category, we're looking for you and your tribe mates to get together and paint some eggs in real life that somehow reflect the world of ARK! Screenshot or photo quality won't be taken into consideration but try to get a picture that best shows off your egg.
The entries will be judged by our community team. Submissions are limited to three eggs per survivor, so choose your best egg. You'll have the month of April to enter, with April 30th being the final day to enter. Submit your images in the thread linked below, and we look forward to seeing your creativity!
Update on Meshing...
“Meshing” is the common term used to reference a variety of exploits in the game that involves going under terrain or behind walls to access unintended areas. While under the terrain, an exploiter may build bases, turrets, and a multitude of other things that prevent fair and fun gameplay for everyone. There are many ways that a player can access these areas but one of the easiest and most common are holes in the mesh itself. The term “collision” in games is what prevents players from being able to go through what would otherwise be hollow 3D objects. Some areas and objects have incorrect collision and provide easy access to areas behind terrain. Other cases of meshing can happen as a result of items in the game or the gameplay functionality they allow. Items like chairs, climbing picks, and platform saddles can be susceptible to exploits like meshing due to how they manipulate the player character.
Meshing has been a hot topic within the community for some time. Behind the scenes, we have been identifying these vulnerabilities by attacking them at different vantage points. Our ideal goal is to prevent players from getting into the mesh in the first place. We actively look for areas in maps where collision can be improved or tweaked to avoid the occurrence from someone purposefully or intentionally getting under the terrain. We are happy to report that this upcoming patch (patch number) has considerable improvements in this area. Since prevention is the preferred method to tackle meshing, bugs in items that allow players to access areas behind terrain are a priority for the gameplay team.
Players in unintended areas are in violation of our Code of Conduct and it is something we take very seriously. The Enforcement Team has employed the use of new data and metrics in an effort to combat meshing and investigate each case thoroughly. In many cases, they are preventing minor issues from becoming substantial ones. The mesh detection tool has provided the Enforcement Team with new data that enables them to act quickly and efficiently. If the mesh detection tool becomes more refined, we plan to integrate it on other platforms (like console) to reduce meshing exploits in a more automated fashion. The Enforcement Team has seen a noticeable drop in reports related to meshing because of these implementations and we feel we are making positive strides towards eliminating this issue as a whole.
If you are aware of meshing or exploits that are happening on PC, please report them here by selecting Report Abuse and filling out a quick report:
We will continue to keep you updated with any significant advancements on the topic. It is and has always been, an important topic for us.
Update on Recent Lost Characters...
Please see our recent announcement if you were affected by the recent rollback that occurred on the Official Server Network. If you have not submitted your ticket yet, please do so here. The Customer Service team is still actively working through tickets.