Classic RTS tournament/game/league/"thing"

Are you up for some classic RTS epicness?

• I'm a shame to myself and won't be joining

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

poispois

I guys,

A few days a go people were really starting to get into the classic RTS games mostly with Age of Empires 2.
Because of that I thought of maybe arranging a friendly competition with RTS games. At start we would begin with AOE2 mostly because people already seem to enjoy it already and we had a decent amount of players to get things started (it's also probably the best classic RTS ever made ;) ).
If things go good and people are interested we could go into other games like, Red Alert 2, Rise of Nations, Warcraft 3 and so on...

So for now I would like to know how many people would be interested so we could set some date(s) for us to begin kicking each others asses :D

(as for now I would include other strategies games (turn based) like civilization just because of the fact that those games take a lot of time even in a fast configuration)

All your bases belong to us!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
2 - Games I would like to see is Warcraft 2(3 was too... commercial for me) and Knights and Merchants. But awesome idea.

P

poispois

I guess I need to promote this a bit more to try and get a decent enough number of members...
I feel it would be a shame for this not to get done :p

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I thought the sale on steam was all week/weekend, but it looks like it went down to 66% off instead, darn lol 4 bucks i might of thought about picking it up.

N

NinjaGirl

Ohh you know I'm in for some "friendly" competition
Friendly my ass - total destruction more like!! :) I know what I need against you tho I wont make the same mistake twice!!!!! :p:p Seriously tho you got good v quickly :) I need to get my sweat on :)

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Its amazing what google can teach you :D. Oh so you think I'm gonna keep using siege and infantry against you?:rolleyes:

P

poispois

uhhhh things are getting hotter! this shit is going down!

N

NinjaGirl

Like your defenses OOOOOOOOOOOH BUUURRNN!!! :) I better stop i did get hammered last game!!

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
haha a little tourney with teams of 2 or 3 would be fun. Sometime we will have to set it up, would also be fun for 4 of us to play as a team online against 4 random's

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Ya pois caught a glimpse of the online play.. They are fast... really fast