60 FPS Capturing

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Awesome! I'll stick to shadowplay though ;)
Well too fold, if you stream from console, this has a lot of bonus features for great console recording. As well as 60FPS 1080p or higher will kill your video card. So this on another pc or laptop would be awesome for great videos and great for youtubes new format.

D

Dude

Yeah, now we just need the consoles to run @60 FPS 1080p :p

And I see what you mean, I think shadowplay has some impact on performance (although it's not a lot) being able to draw that away by using a capture card would be kinda cool. If I still had my ps3, I might have considered buying it.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Yeah, now we just need the consoles to run @60 FPS 1080p :p

And I see what you mean, I think shadowplay has some impact on performance (although it's not a lot) being able to draw that away by using a capture card would be kinda cool. If I still had my ps3, I might have considered buying it.
Has anyone found how much it records by though? I doubt the bitrate or FPS is very high.

D

Dude

Shadowplay can record 60 FPS and 1080P, using the H.264 codec, the quality is high, with very little screen artifacts.

D

Dude

Well, it might be interesting to see where AMD is heading with Raptr. Although Shadowplay does have more features atm.