What are you listening now?

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
My taste in music is all over the place to be honest. The only genre I really can't stand is country music and teeny bopper pop. I have been on a huge techno kick lately, Deadmau5, Wolfgang Gartner, Pendulum, and Daft Punk to name a few. I stream Pandora at work continually, so I usually try and change it up every now and then. Whether it be Classic Rock, Rap, Metal, Current Rock, Alternative, you name it and I probably listen to it, except Country and that stupid bieber kid.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
My taste in music is all over the place to be honest. The only genre I really can't stand is country music and teeny bopper pop. I have been on a huge techno kick lately, Deadmau5, Wolfgang Gartner, Pendulum, and Daft Punk to name a few. I stream Pandora at work continually, so I usually try and change it up every now and then. Whether it be Classic Rock, Rap, Metal, Current Rock, Alternative, you name it and I probably listen to it, except Country and that stupid bieber kid.
Fail Rexigar.. The idea is to post a youtube link to what your currently listening to.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Well assuming the song changes every 3 minutes and I have heard over ten songs since my first post, I figured I'd generalize as to what genre's I enjoy listening to. But if you want to know what I am listening to at this very minute, well:

J

Jushi85

yea the idea was that you post what you are listening at the moment, deadmau5 is excellent btw ;)

J

Jushi85

hey rex still got that techno groove thing going on? you should listen to Universal Religion chapter 7 by Armin Van Buuren! great collection, very very good album. i bought it from itunes.

here's a a random song from the album:

C

Cabal

Better add some completely different then :)

At 1:56, giving away his xbox, WTF ;) No it's a very serious theme in the video, nothing to joke about.

M

Mitch Himself

Lil' Dicky!

This bloke is brilliant.
The song gets funnier each time you listen to it.

-1:04 'I'm gonna pound that crazy like an elaborate black man handshake!'