This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Timing is everything

midgetbecool

Revenant Member
Timing is Everything
I just wanted to open a conversation about what times would be good for people to do the events. I want to keep it somewhere between Friday evening and Sunday. More contestants, more fun so let me know.

cappy

Timing is Everything
I just wanted to open a conversation about what times would be good for people to do the events. I want to keep it somewhere between Friday evening and Sunday. More contestants, more fun so let me know.
Dead Rabbits fall under to Gmt and Gmt +1 timezones so we are effectively 5 to 6 hours ahead of your guys ,don't know if this helps

Timing is Everything
Personally, I think Saturday afternoons would be great, maybe around 3 or 4. This way it gives both the US and the UK a nice time period.

Frak

Good fun last night, looing forward to next. A little earlier would be good but understand main player base is not on my Tz

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Actually, I think at this point the Main player base is probably split lol. We REALLY want to be able accommodate the EU folks more. I think we are discussing what days we would be willing to commit to. So far i think we are all on the same page in terms of what will work best.