Don't forget to vote for our servers! VOTE NOW!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Server Settings, and MOD Suggestions

Rexigar

Staff member
I like the structure part of the mod, but I don't like the features like Gardener. I also am not a fan of the new recipes i.e. turning 25 Meat into a Prime. I'll vote no for now and see if Sip can pick and choose which to turn on. If so then the structures I'm game for, the rest no.

If this is one of the things that's included and not disabled, I'm all for it: - Crafting stations can pull resources from nearby containers and dinos. Would love to finally craft that Giga Asc Saddle.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
Looks like the vote didn't quite make it through. We were looking for at least 75% support. I would say if this is a popular enough idea we can continue the discussion. I would be willing to vote on this again after a month at the soonest.

73.3% is close enough. Hell that's still overwhelmingly the majority. Once again the popular vote fails to work. We've got ourselves an Electoral College here lol

DudeAwesome

Revenant Member
Looks like the vote didn't quite make it through. We were looking for at least 75% support. I would say if this is a popular enough idea we can continue the discussion. I would be willing to vote on this again after a month at the soonest.
That's a shame. I wasn't aware that people specifically DIDN'T want it. :(

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
73.3% is close enough. Hell that's still overwhelmingly the majority. Once again the popular vote fails to work. We've got ourselves an Electoral College here lol
I see this as a luxury change and not 100% necessary. Although I would like it in, I don't want to put it in if there enough players who don't want it. We'll keep this an open topic incase anyone changes Thier mind. The stock aspect to our server is what is attractive to some players I think we should respect that. Keep up the good participation everyone and we'll continue to have a server that works well for everyone.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Officer
Taking another Vote on the Structures+ MOD. This time No extra features. Just the building and structure improvements. Vote, and check out the discussion HERE!!

ralph thomas

Revenant Member
I agree completely!! Making tribe imprinting available would definately help tribe cohesion and hopefully promote more peeps to join up in tribes. Since alot of players cant be online for every imprint, this would be a great option for all of us on the server i think :D