Nosgoth, anyone?

J

Jushi85

Hi fellow RG members!

I'm looking for two or more gamers who would like to join the fun and play this game together.
Nosgoth is a multiplayer action game where you play as a human or vampire characters.
Game is on Early Access on Steam and is on closed beta, open beta is going to begin in winter 2014.
Nosgoth is F2P game after the actual release but you can buy the Founders pack (there's 4 different packs to choose from) to play the game now.

Game is mainly bug free and shaping up to be a really nice game.

If there's anyone who is interested on buying the veteran founder pack from steam ( it is very cheap), please contact me and group up with me and my friend. This game is team based so you can't solo at all basicly. which is a thing i like very much :)

I made my first preview video ever! it was alot of fun and im going to keep making these vids in the future.

Nosgoth is being developed by Psynix and Published by SQUARE ENIX, Eidos Interactive.

Attachments

J

Jushi85

hey i got now 1 extra veteran founders pack , if anyone wants to play the game but don't own it yet, i can give you this veteran pack :) but only if you play game with me ;D

B

Betreyal

greenman gaming were giving away veteran packs for newly registered people as a welcome gift so check that out, game is fast paced and I did play it a bit but i guess having a team would be nicer