New Teamspeak Server

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter

Hello all! Well, although we have paid a lot of money to a GSP to host our current Teamspeak server, they have been turning into a huge let down with constant DDOS attacks on them, forcing us to have to change IP Addresses every few days. We wanted a 1 ip solution for our users and due to other servers on the same node as us, we were unable to do so.

That being said, the new server is being worked on as we speak. Almost 100% Identical to the old. However we are hosting TS on our own hardware this time and do not share a IP address with anyone else. The plan is to change ts.revenantgaming.com to the new IP Address. The new address will not need :1133 after it. The switch will happen Weds. Night 12am EST. This would be Thursday Morning for UK(I believe 0500 or 5 AM). At this time the IP will be changed and slowly users DNS will update them to the new server.

If you would like to join the new server ahead of time you can so by joining 168.235.70.76 . Also keep me updated on any issues you have. I'm hoping to iron out all the issues with the last one with this one.