New Pantheon Video

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
I have been supporting the game monthly since kickstarter and i believe that Brad will make this game and make it AWSOME~

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Didn't I tell you about this game =P.. This isn't all that new I don't think , I recall seeing some of the footage from twitter or somewhere. I'm also a backer(alpha backer, cant wait for the first playable alpha).

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Didn't I tell you about this game =P.. This isn't all that new I don't think , I recall seeing some of the footage from twitter or somewhere. I'm also a backer(alpha backer, cant wait for the first playable alpha).
This was made like 2 days ago when I posted it, Glad to hear you are supporting the game Riva. I have VERY high hopes. They were writing about starting w one colour mana and having to maybe find another way to get another colour mana then maybe a while later finding a spell that you can cast using said mana~!! That kinda stuff gets me excited! Ill look for the post!
(edit)
https://www.facebook.com/pantheonrotf/posts/1602025240012010

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
This was made like 2 days ago when I posted it, Glad to hear you are supporting the game Riva. I have VERY high hopes. They were writing about starting w one colour mana and having to maybe find another way to get another colour mana then maybe a while later finding a spell that you can cast using said mana~!! That kinda stuff gets me excited! Ill look for the post!
(edit)
https://www.facebook.com/pantheonrotf/posts/1602025240012010
Yup, I backed it during the original Kickstarter(which not enough attention came about). Here are links to my pushes to get Pantheon pushed during the KS campaign.
As you can see, a lot of hate and misunderstanding about Brad. But many folks here aren't even old enough to remember how well he did with EQ and SWG.

What drove me to Pantheon is the fact that they want to make a MMO hard again, with games like WoW, we've kinda been pushed straight into the same path for MMO's. I want to have to buy spells, manage mana, fear death, have a unique class that is needed. I think these are some of the strong points for pantheon and if they follow the EQ/Vanguard path, it will do well for many season vets of MMOs.

The video has portions of video that were not new, but also video that has been new as well. It was just combined into one.

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Nice Riva. I knew you were doing some of this, and yes- I believe you were the one who turned me on to this news. You are right, most of the haters and loudmouths don't have a clue about what they are speaking of. I can understand why they would take a look at EQ after having their hand held with the graphics we have these days and just turning their head. They will never know the friendship, fun and satisfaction we all had playing these early mmo's.