This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Games to Host???

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
We have more room on the server box. We are looking to host more games. I have some ideas for what we can run, but id like to hear from our members first.
If you have any ideas, feel free to nominate a game by commenting on this post. If this thread sees enough action we'll hold a vote. If not we'll just open something up.

Discuss!!

Last edited:
The first candidates to come to my mind, would be ARK: Survival of the Fittest or Space Engineers. SoTF Still needs some TLC, but is still a blast.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
I am working on space engineers. I didn't realize how much could be done with the game server side. Ive started downloading mods and so far have found i can host the whole solar system (although not to scale fortunately). There also seems to be no limit to speed on this map which i really like.

SoTF ill work on next. Im still considering Rust, just due to its popularity.