Heists are finally coming to GTA Online, Rockstar said today--the much-delayed multiplayer...

G

Gaming News

Heists are finally coming to GTA Online, Rockstar said today—the much-delayed multiplayer feature will go live during the first update after the game comes out on PS4 and Xbox One next week. No word on when that update will go live, but heists will be available on all four consoles.

Read more...

Continue reading...

N

NinjaGirl

Its gonna be amazing! I had so much on console.. which I can keep!!

N

NinjaGirl

Well I most definitely shall be :) i know a few more defo are gonna too ;)

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Ok. I know my wife was planning on buying it for me and I initially told her Xbox One, but if everyone is on PC. I'd probably get it on there.

N

NinjaGirl

Wait and let a few more people respond i dont wanna speak for alll! @[USERGROUP=8]Members[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=7]Officers[/USERGROUP] any thoughts?

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I sold my xbox to help cover some costs for my pc.. Have heard really good things about this game and I plan on getting it.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I'd really love it on the XBO, but love customization of the PC Version. I don't know. Although unless it goes for under 20 bucks I won't pick it up. This is how not to resell a game(by making people buy it twice).

M

madmaxthe7th

this sounds fun but its missing a song to get people interested in it, heres my suggestion.

Do you wanna rob a bank?
Come on lets go and steal
I never plan heists with you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away-
We used to be best thieves in town
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!-
Do you wanna rob a bank?
It doesn't have to be a bank.

F

fraser dexter

getting it on Xbox One at xmas :D along with advanced warfare, fifa, forza horizon and halo, so i may not be on pc for a while.