Arma 3 epoc new base compromised

B

Blakey

Myself Bryce and badace spent most the night last night building and setting up our new base in fotia foundations down two lvls up metal on some walls , badace ran into trouble whilst looting and was taken down , we hunted for him but failed to find him , about half an hour or a hour later after badace had logged Bryce and I called it a night and I had 1 panel left to put in place so I stayed to fix it Bryce logged . I finished my job and was about to log off when two players flanked our base and started to fire at me I pegged it to the hunter and mowed them both down . Grabbed the most important ish stuff , ammo , food , repair parts etc and loaded what I couldn't carry into the vehicles I have hidden them in the hills to the north of the base by the cliffs on the edge of the sea hope they are still there if anyone is on before me and the vehicles are still there maybe try to take em to a safer location as I would say I'm 80% sure the guys will return so be carefull when u log in too . Really REALLY annoying the base was looking sweet too I'm logged in the hills safely away from the center so can have a look over when I log back in well hurt tho . Maybe the island miles away isn't such a bad shout ...

Good luck guys just a heads up .

@SamSkumm @BadAce @Maxeroo @coolermaster @Medrin @ItzTirtex007 @poispois

M

Maxeroo

Wow.. Damn. Good work on mowing them down! Massive ballache about the base.. I'll be logging in in about half an hour to try see if i can help sort some of it out.
Thanks for the heads up blake! Wish i hadn't logged off when i did.

M

Maxeroo

I'll take over after my shift at the bar, haha! Nightwatchmen, baby!

Oneknife

Famous
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
sounds like ive been missing out on some good times! (playing lotro every night lately)