Crafting Element scrolls on Extinction

Phetty

Regular
Revenant Member
Supporter
We were discussing it yesterday morning and I thought I'd make a thread like Phillip suggested. My stance was that it doesn't really stop the transferring of Element to other servers just adds an inconvenience in doing so since Element Dust is transferable. It just adds extra tedium by making you upload and download before crafting it into Element. There's also the Element Dust Gacha situation where you can bring it back and farm element quickly through it.

Chemayla

Regular
Revenant Member
Supporter
I just craft the stuff then move it around, same idea its ust work-around so technically Im still moving it around.

BigChew

For those that have bases set up on extinction this method of just simply crafting and moving items around works. For those that have yet to do that fully(mainly due to not being in server cluster for long enough) that task takes a rediculous amount of time with shifting large amounts of whatever is needed from main base. Since we have the scrolls to travel anywhere else, doesn’t make sense not to have it. My opinion as a new-ish player to the team. For us is not so bad anymore, but with all that still does not make sense with all the other server transferability we currently have.