Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FghtnSpanurd

Battlefield Officer
Staff member
Officer
ARK Admin
WhiteWalkers will be hosting a PVP event! We will build a raid base somewhere on RAG. The location will not be given until the event, unless you find it and want to scout it during building process ;). We are shooting for the weekend of September 15th. The base difficulty will be chosen based off your below response to the poll. The loot will match the chosen difficulty as well. All the dinos we use will be using our own bred raid dinos, and hope you bring your best as well :) WhiteWalkers tribe members will be online during event to defend the base and put up a good fight against the server! We will have a goal portion at center of base to get to and if the server makes it there in the allotted event(probably 2-3 hours) time then loot will be distributed to all participants in a fair manner. There will be some lower quality loot in the base but the good stuff will come after. DON'T WORRY there will be plenty of good stuff to go around based off difficulty chosen! Please vote below and start preparing for a high adrenaline inducing battle against our tribe!! We hope to see you all there!! The exact date and time will come out as the event closes in but expect sometime around mid September!!

FghtnSpanurd

Battlefield Officer
Staff member
Officer
ARK Admin
we have planned this event so far out to give people ample time to prepare, hoping people put in maximum effort into preparing :)

FghtnSpanurd

Battlefield Officer
Staff member
Officer
ARK Admin
YAAY! I'm pumped!

Do we have a date to aim for, Sir Spans-Alot?
YES! we are planning on September 21st or 22nd, plan on 2-3 hours and probably a start time of 8 est. if anyone has suggestions or issues with times or date let me know, wed like max participation

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
YES! we are planning on September 21st or 22nd, plan on 2-3 hours and probably a start time of 8 est. if anyone has suggestions or issues with times or date let me know, wed like max participation
The only thing would be that I've noticed that Sundays typically have the best turnout whenever we run events. Not sure if that would be a bad time, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Maka

Regular
Revenant Member
That would ruin it for me ;/ Would like to see a Saturday, doe its my personal opinion and what suits me best, cant talk on your guys behalf.

Phillip

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
How will this PvP event work on a PvE server? I have no idea what to expect.
Server is PvE, meaning we can't just walk up and start attacking your stuff, but on PvE servers you can start PvP events by opening a "Tribe War"

Attacking tribes will create an alliance, then a member of that alliance will initiate a "Tribe War" with WhiteWalkers.

The 'event' will be a battle at the location of our raid base. Personal bases will be off limits, so no worry about your (or our) personal belongings getting raided, but anything by the event location is open to PvP activities.