What you bumpin to for Summer?

F

foo

Fucking amazing album.

The movie is great too, Bob Geldof actually does a good performance for once!

N

NinjaGirl

I love that old stuff this was out around the same time right??

:D :p:p

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I like alot of different stuff. but lately i just cant get enough Alice in Chains, and TooL. yea i know im old school also but i love it

N

NinjaGirl

I know this is used everywhere but I really like it.. Sums me up in 1!

D

Drengarblar

for civilization fans
Malukah does some amazing covers. Especially her rendition of "Fear Not This Night" from Guild Wars 2. I feel like she abuses the shit out of reverb though which kind of bugs me. Everything else she does is amazing though

Peter Hollens is a great vocalist as well. I liked his colab with Lindsey Stirling on the Skyrim theme song. It was really cool with the multi vocal layering :)

D

Drengarblar

All time favourite band. Dream Theater is the band that inspired me to be a musician and I've listened to them since I was 13 years old and I'll never stop listening to them :)

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
All time favourite band. Dream Theater is the band that inspired me to be a musician and I've listened to them since I was 13 years old and I'll never stop listening to them :)

I LOVE Dream Theater. I was in a drum core and we did a showed based on the album 6 Degrees of Inner Turbulence (Which was a fantastic album). Won us a nice award at one of our competitions.

Here is the entire album for anyone not familiar:

D

Drengarblar

6DOIT is a great album. My favoutite was definetly Train of Thought. It was the first album I heard from them. Images and Words is close 2nd :)