• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

NinjaGirl

I know its neither Movie nor Music but I am UBER excited for the walking dead!

I need to know where Beth is! Will Mary cook em and eat em? Will Carl and Michonne get over their near incident? Is Carol trying to light Tyreese and the babies on fire? How often will i get to see Daryl in the new season?

Thats not even close to all the things i wanna know!

I am just too excited! who else is a fan??

Please dont put spoilers in btw its not nice and your a shit if you do!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I like the Walking Dead. However I like the comic better than the show. I am not really a comic book fan at all, but they came out with large books (links below) that puts all the comics in larger volumes instead of having to buy each one. I blew through both of them in about 2 weeks. No Darryl in them however, but as blasphemous as that may be to some people, I don't miss him in the books. I highly recommend giving them a read.

Volume 1, here

Volume 2, here

N

NinjaGirl

I like the Walking Dead. However I like the comic better than the show. I am not really a comic book fan at all, but they came out with large books (links below) that puts all the comics in larger volumes instead of having to buy each one. I blew through both of them in about 2 weeks. No Darryl in them however, but as blasphemous as that may be to some people, I don't miss him in the books. I highly recommend giving them a read.

Volume 1, here

Volume 2, here
Ive gotten through a couple of volumns but that music and ricks dodgy american accent with daryls scruffy-ness jus make it for me!! Haha delighted to see u both love!! Whos ur fav character and why???

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Favorite character, hmm. I would say from the comics it would have to be Rick. In the comic he is an utter badass. He doesn't have 3/4 of a season hallucinating about his wife and whining. I am really hoping to see this Rick come to life in this season, and if it follows the story in the comic, this season is going to be amazing. The comics are not the exact same, but there certainly are similarities. So I am a bit ahead in the story then what was told in the show. No spoilers of course!

For the television show. I don't know if there is a character who is my favorite. Much to the disagreement of I'm sure everyone. The only character from the show that I feel if died, would be bad for the show, is Rick. Maybe my love of his character from the comic makes me biased, but he is a character I wouldn't want to see go. I am also a big fan of Michonne in the comics and show.

N

NinjaGirl

Favorite character, hmm. I would say from the comics it would have to be Rick. In the comic he is an utter badass. He doesn't have 3/4 of a season hallucinating about his wife and whining. I am really hoping to see this Rick come to life in this season, and if it follows the story in the comic, this season is going to be amazing. The comics are not the exact same, but there certainly are similarities. So I am a bit ahead in the story then what was told in the show. No spoilers of course!

For the television show. I don't know if there is a character who is my favorite. Much to the disagreement of I'm sure everyone. The only character from the show that I feel if died, would be bad for the show, is Rick. Maybe my love of his character from the comic makes me biased, but he is a character I wouldn't want to see go. I am also a big fan of Michonne in the comics and show.
Ah Michonne - she is definitely my fav too - and her back story is epic along with just how badass she is

Was there action between her and Andrea in the woods during that winter? Or was it just a great friendship?

@SamSkumm - and your favourite character after doing an analysis?

S

SamSkumm

@NinjaGirl i would have to say....... Lizzy Samuels. The only realist on the show. Dale always was and always will be my least favourite, who the fuck needs a moral centre in the apocalypse! Shane was also a good character too, he knew what needed to be done!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Alright, I'll just say what everyone else is thinking. Favorite Character is...

N

NinjaGirl

@NinjaGirl i would have to say....... Lizzy Samuels. The only realist on the show. Dale always was and always will be my least favourite, who the fuck needs a moral centre in the apocalypse! Shane was also a good character too, he knew what needed to be done!
Is that why you keep killin your teammates??

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I'd vote Maggie over Rosita. Dale in the comics is way better. Hooking up with Andrea! oh, and Andrea is a character I couldn't stand in the show. Awesome in the comics.

In short, read the comics for much more epicness!