Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Its time. We're technically a few weeks early, but the map hasn't had any log'ins for over a week. Time to wipe.

Use the comments to nominate a new map, or suggest some other changes!!

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
Map-wise, I'd love to see Scorched Earth be given a run in the ringer. Perhaps disable item and dino transfers as to make the game play purely SE.

Phillip

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
Unpopular opinion probably, BUT!!!!!

reenable tribe turret limits, disable ammo silo.

With 8000 turrets, and virtually unlimited ammo behind them, rThere's no desire to raid.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Id love to comment on the turret limits, but i really have no experience on how it effects PvP

-187- ŽΣĠǺŅ

Staff
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
Turret limits are a problem. without then ppl can make like phillip said lots of turrets. but with the turret limit it makes turrets useless. since i could just fill a platform build dino with turrets and walk in making the enemies count over 100 shutting down their turrets. its a broken system that needs to be properly fixed. so its kinda like either way overkill on turrets or no reason to make one turret.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Someone suggest Crystal Isles for a map, dont know much about it. Willing to take a look at it.

And also we got a suggestion for going "No Flyers".... what do you think about that?

DudeAwesome

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
NO flyers could be VERY interesting....I'm up for it. Concerning Crystal Isles, I know it's a serious WIP. However if we are looking for an unofficial map, maybe we could give Shigo Islands a go.