This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.

Which map?

• The Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scorched Earth

• The Center

• Ragnarok

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Aberration

• Crystal Isles

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ShigoIslands

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The Volcano

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Its time. We're technically a few weeks early, but the map hasn't had any log'ins for over a week. Time to wipe.

Use the comments to nominate a new map, or suggest some other changes!!

Phillip

Unpopular opinion probably, BUT!!!!!

reenable tribe turret limits, disable ammo silo.

With 8000 turrets, and virtually unlimited ammo behind them, rThere's no desire to raid.

-187- ŽΣĠǺŅ

Revenant Member
Turret limits are a problem. without then ppl can make like phillip said lots of turrets. but with the turret limit it makes turrets useless. since i could just fill a platform build dino with turrets and walk in making the enemies count over 100 shutting down their turrets. its a broken system that needs to be properly fixed. so its kinda like either way overkill on turrets or no reason to make one turret.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
Someone suggest Crystal Isles for a map, dont know much about it. Willing to take a look at it.

And also we got a suggestion for going "No Flyers".... what do you think about that?

NO flyers could be VERY interesting....I'm up for it. Concerning Crystal Isles, I know it's a serious WIP. However if we are looking for an unofficial map, maybe we could give Shigo Islands a go.