Untist

Name / Gamertag:
Untist/Ghlann#1109
Where are you located?:
Southwest Florida
What division are you applying for?:
World of Warcraft
Put any additional information regarding the division your applying for.:
ilevel 662, Disc Priest, years of raiding through multiple games and multiple expansions. I have always healed in every game that I have played. With my alts being either other healers or tanks.
Why do you want to join Revenant?:
I want to join Revenant because I want to help the guild progress at the same time that I am progressing. I do not want to join a guild that is 10/10M and I have to be carried for a week or two. I want to progress and learn right along side everyone else.
How did you find out about Revenant?:
WoW Stormrage fourms recruitment post
Do you belong to any other clans,communities, or guilds?:
No
Previous Gaming Experience?:
Other than all the WoW expansions (minus BCC/Lich King), Rift, SWTOR, Secret World, Wildstar, and I am sure I am forgetting other games that I enjoyed playing and raiding in.
What time do you typical play?:
I work a normal 9-5 so I usually will get on around 7pm and see where the night takes me.
Do you agree with the terms and guidelines?:
Yes

U

Untist

I wanted to thank everyone for having me in the raid last night also thank you all for your patience. I am doing the best I can to learn as quick as I can.

@RivaCom unfortunately outside of last night I had no Blackrock experience outside of LFR.

RivaCom

Staff member
No problem Thanks for coming out. It doesn't make it easy to jump right into heroics =). If you have time it wouldn't hurt to maybe try and go over a few videos for BRF. Line of Sight makes great videos. I believe there are a few in the WoW forum here as well.

U

Untist

I will without a doubt be watching all the videos for the remaining bosses to make sure I have a better grasp on the mechanics.