Total War: WARHAMMER

B

Behold_Galvatron

Really looking forward to this hope there's more races than what's been shown so far.

B

Behold_Galvatron

Na found it too expensive a hobby to get into, love the Lore though, read what books I can get my hands mostly 40k and Gotrex and Felix. Even dabbled in a couple of the pen and paper rpgs, Love listening to the audio books aswell.

N

NinjaGirl

What did u think of creatin your own rpg?

Lol yeah it is an insanely expensive hobby between models paint sets just to start! I used to have a group of friends and we all played together on homemade sets from mdf and cardboard :) I freakin love the warhammer art its so dirty fantasy!

B

Behold_Galvatron

It was my mate who hosted it I was just a willing soldier, played the 40k ones just gutted we never finished his campaign, always wished I had a go of the Warhammer Fantasy game really wanted to go a Trollslayer. What's your faction of choice in either game ?

N

NinjaGirl

Yo i havent had a sec ti watch these but i have found some more players! Ian and alex both play I gonna ask em to add u later ;)

P

poispois

I don't have it, but I did play them before so if there are enough people going to play I can join too (if the game is not too expensive) :p

B

Behold_Galvatron

Can't wait for this especially since each race sounds unique rather tham just a pallet swap

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I know @Jason and I are going to be getting it when it comes out. We have been doing the Coop campaign in Rome 2 and if they have anything similar to that in this it will be a blast.

P

poispois

I know @Jason and I are going to be getting it when it comes out. We have been doing the Coop campaign in Rome 2 and if they have anything similar to that in this it will be a blast.
it should have something like that.
unfortunately i don't have rome 2 otherwise I would join you guys. only got shogun 2 :p

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
That's one of my complaints. You can only do Coop with 2 people. I know it's a very long game, so having it be full multiplayer would take forever, but give us like 4 player Coop Grand Campaigns and I'd be happy.

B

Behold_Galvatron

So can't wait for this game, got Shogun 2 myself and really want Rome 2, can't wait for a Dwarves Video or a Vampire Counts one.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I would like to play as the Chaos Knights. @Jason is interested in the Dark Elves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavadon

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
I'm always excited for a new Total War game, this one looks sick! @Rexigar has been in training to be a master for the release!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
It's true. I've been practicing in Rome 2. I have my good days and bad days lol.