This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Total War: WARHAMMER

B

Behold_Galvatron

Really looking forward to this hope there's more races than what's been shown so far.

B

Behold_Galvatron

Na found it too expensive a hobby to get into, love the Lore though, read what books I can get my hands mostly 40k and Gotrex and Felix. Even dabbled in a couple of the pen and paper rpgs, Love listening to the audio books aswell.

N

NinjaGirl

What did u think of creatin your own rpg?

Lol yeah it is an insanely expensive hobby between models paint sets just to start! I used to have a group of friends and we all played together on homemade sets from mdf and cardboard :) I freakin love the warhammer art its so dirty fantasy!

B

Behold_Galvatron

It was my mate who hosted it I was just a willing soldier, played the 40k ones just gutted we never finished his campaign, always wished I had a go of the Warhammer Fantasy game really wanted to go a Trollslayer. What's your faction of choice in either game ?

N

NinjaGirl

Yo i havent had a sec ti watch these but i have found some more players! Ian and alex both play I gonna ask em to add u later ;)

P

poispois

I don't have it, but I did play them before so if there are enough people going to play I can join too (if the game is not too expensive) :p

B

Behold_Galvatron

Can't wait for this especially since each race sounds unique rather tham just a pallet swap

Rexigar

Staff member
I know @Jason and I are going to be getting it when it comes out. We have been doing the Coop campaign in Rome 2 and if they have anything similar to that in this it will be a blast.

P

poispois

I know @Jason and I are going to be getting it when it comes out. We have been doing the Coop campaign in Rome 2 and if they have anything similar to that in this it will be a blast.
it should have something like that.
unfortunately i don't have rome 2 otherwise I would join you guys. only got shogun 2 :p

Rexigar

Staff member
That's one of my complaints. You can only do Coop with 2 people. I know it's a very long game, so having it be full multiplayer would take forever, but give us like 4 player Coop Grand Campaigns and I'd be happy.

B

Behold_Galvatron

So can't wait for this game, got Shogun 2 myself and really want Rome 2, can't wait for a Dwarves Video or a Vampire Counts one.