B

Behold_Galvatron

Agreed man, I really need to finish a character on that game lol

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Yea me too i have one Jedi sentinel at level 52 or 53. i really enjoyed the story lines in this game.

B

Behold_Galvatron

Think my highest lvl is 30 something and it a vanguard trooper, I can neverake up my mind about what I want to do on it like the sith warrior too, hate the f2p system though

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
yea when i was playing it i just subed to get around all that BS. with the new expansion you are supposed to get a lvl 60 character though.

B

Behold_Galvatron

I subbed a few times when I knew I was gonna be playing it, but doing that and being on solo could be brutal sometimes think I'll have to get back on it though

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
If they would add more MMO elements to the game and increase content. I would of loved SWTOR. We want SWG and SWTOR should of at least been close to par not extremely far from it.

B

Behold_Galvatron

I'm on the red Eclipse server but I still have a few character slots so I can always make a character on a new server, I have a trooper and a sith warrior but I'm game for any class or faction.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I'm thinking of going sith Warrior myself. i already did a jedi knight. i just wan't to get the differences between the two story lines. plus i feel like if i start over with a warrior i will remember how to play my knight.

B

Behold_Galvatron

I tried to play my sith warrior earlyer today but I was kinda ragin and it wasn't happening lol, I wouldn't mind going the inquisitor in a healer role

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I'm re installing it now. send me your info in that game when i get in i will send you a friend invite.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I started a sith warrior on the jedi covenant server. i was able to go all the way to level 21 in 6.5 hours.

B

Behold_Galvatron

Nice one man I'll get an inquisitor started, what did ypu go for tank or dps?

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
DPS I will probably re roll a tank too before the new expansion comes out. I also took my old character and mailed my new one 100k to get started and it's working out great.