Theme Hospital for FREE

P

poispois

"The late-90s Bullfrog hit Theme Hospital is a "business simulation game," according to its surprisingly lengthy Wikipedia entry, but it's substantially less serious than that sounds. To wit: "The Grim Reaper stalks the corridors, the ill have some very odd ailments, and the staff want to play doctors and nurses together. No matter how you look at it, you're in control of a very sick hospital."

More to point, it's now available "on the house," which is to say that it's free, without restriction or condition other than the usual (and, as far as I can tell, unspecified) limited window of opportunity to actually lay claim to the thing. Just fire up Origin, go to the Theme Hospital page, and click the "gimme" button. Once the game is added to your account, it's yours forever. Enjoy, it's quite the classic. Now, is anyone free to look at this rash?"

http://www.pcgamer.com/theme-hospital-is-origins-latest-on-the-house-freebie/

E

Everest78

:cool: I spent many an hour on this. happy memories. Playability factor 100! even tried to install a few years back and the play speed is mental fast. Theme Hosp on speed

N

NinjaGirl

Love it, I grew up on this and theme park.
ME TOO!! I loved both those games.. Got a pack of games for my PC when I was young that had Those two games, Thief, Dune, Dungeon Keeper, Sim City 2000, Tomb Raider and a load more and spent so much time on them.. Probably too much but howenever!
@xxxihero messaged me on ts last night to tell me this was free! I will be betting this later :)
You guys are very much welcome for a check up anytime - I love to employ doctors who are particularly lazy and unfriendly:) :)

E

Everest78

I get upset about the plants dying :(

and rats.....I enjoy bashing the rats! :D

C

Cmd

There was a open license theme hospital clone made back when there was the vista compatibility problem was still a thing (i think). Try out openttd as well. ;)