The Walking Dead Episode 2

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
May Contain SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So overall i really enjoyed this episode it was bloody and brutal in all the right ways. and there was something oddly funny about watching someone eat a raw turtle. Carol is such a badass, she's kinda like a super hero living two lives. One life she's this mild mannered Stepford Wife, the other she's a fucking Ninja

Any other thoughts on the direction that this season is headed?

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Haha very true! I really enjoyed the episode a lot. I like how they are layering the episodes. For instance at the end of episode 1, we hear the horn going off. Well we know how after episode 2 that the horn was from the truck that crashed into the wall. I thought Episode 1 did a great job of filling us in on what we missed between the 2 seasons and then we are straight into action. I am not 100% sure where they are going, but I very highly doubt it will be the last we see of the Wolves.

I am curious though. Is Enid working for the wolves. When she came to Carl to say goodbye she gave him a keyring with a ton of keys on it. Did she let them in? She didn't see scared they were there or panicked at all. Also JSS "Just Survive Somehow". I wouldn't put it past her that she is working for them. What do you guys who saw it think?

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I can't keep from wondering why the Wolves didn't have any guns?

I can see Enid being with the wolves. But i don't think that she is, I think that she's just been through so much at this point that she's just numb to most everything. I do agree the layering is good it keeps the suspense going between episodes really well.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Another thing that makes me feel that way also. Remember Carol saw the red A written on the porch. I feel like Enid might have marked what houses had certain items, like Ammo. So when the Wolves got there, they knew what to look for. Because remember there were a couple scenes where Wolves were carrying stolen goods.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Another thing that makes me feel that way also. Remember Carol saw the red A written on the porch. I feel like Enid might have marked what houses had certain items, like Ammo. So when the Wolves got there, they knew what to look for. Because remember there were a couple scenes where Wolves were carrying stolen goods.
That's a very good point i have completely forgotten about that. How about Morgan also, Do you think that he's going back to his old ways possibly? the guy that he was fighting with in the house was the same one that he let live in the woods last season. i kinda think that last shot of him and Carol walking in opposite directions was a little bit symbolic of him walking down the path that she went down.

N

NinjaGirl

Why is Enid not sick from eating raw turtle? I watched a girl on naked and afraid eat raw turtle and she nearly died it was awful!!!

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Why is Enid not sick from eating raw turtle? I watched a girl on naked and afraid eat raw turtle and she nearly died it was awful!!!
Haha. I guess it all depends on what kind of raw turtle. personally i think i might start eating the grass before i ate a raw turtle. a turtle cooked over a camp fire might be a different story. That girl does seem a little suspect though.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Morgan is frustrating me. I understand he is trying to preserve life and under the realization all life is precious. However, when people enter your peaceful community and brutally murder woman, children, and anyone in their way. Steal the tools vital to your survival. Enough is enough. You fight them to kill. Then he let a handful of them run away even while picking up a gun. Like you realize that group would easily murder as many of your community as possible if they run across them in the woods right?

Carol was all badass, but I thought it was a mistake executing the guy Morgan tied up. I would have wanted him for interrogation. To see if there would be any bit of information you could obtain about these Wolves.

As much as I hated him. The Governor said it best. "In this life you either kill or you die. Or you die and you kill." Morgan better come to this realization sooner rather than later.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Ill be honest. The events that lead up to the Season 6 finale really frustrated me to the point that I haven't even started watching season 7 yet. I suppose its time I revisit this. I very happily (at the time) replaced this show with GOT.

DubbedNav

Regular
it really depends what you are watching it for. If you are following the comics, it's apparently an important part of the series. If you are following it for brutal zombie scenes, it's a load of rubbish and I wouldn't bother with s7