The 100

P

poispois

My take on it is that the story, set, feel is good and well structured.
unfortunately for me it has a very big con... it's with teenagers :( this gives the show a mtv/teenager feel that for me I really don't like. Sometimes when they should be focussed in surviving they are just more interested in seeing who looks good/hot... teenagers.
I call this the vampire diaries syndrome!

For this reason I started watching it and then just stopped

N

NSH4RPY

:O fantastic tv series!!!!

I started watching it in the states last year, i cant wait for next season!

N

NSH4RPY

My take on it is that the story, set, feel is good and well structured.
unfortunately for me it has a very big con... it's with teenagers :( this gives the show a mtv/teenager feel that for me I really don't like. Sometimes when they should be focussed in surviving they are just more interested in seeing who looks good/hot... teenagers.
I call this the vampire diaries syndrome!

For this reason I started watching it and then just stopped

Dont want to spoil anything but only the first season has the teenagers in, at the end something awesome happens and yeah thats all im saying ;) :p

P

poispois

Dont want to spoil anything but only the first season has the teenagers in, at the end something awesome happens and yeah thats all im saying ;) :p
I haven't seen it but I know.
it's still 100 teenagers to a couple of adults...

N

NinjaGirl

I need a litmus test on this - score the following out of 5 - House of Cards, The walking dead, True blood & South park

N

NSH4RPY

I need a litmus test on this - score the following out of 5 - House of Cards, The walking dead, True blood & South park
House of Cards 5 , The Walking Dead depending on the series 5 but its generally been amazing, True Blood 2 it was a good idea but yeah too twilight for me haha Southpark id give a 4 as its had its ups and downs :p

P

poispois

House of cards - fucking 5
the walking dead - 4
True blood - 4.5
south park - haven't seen enough to a have a decent opinion

N

NinjaGirl

Im shocked both of u scored True Blood anything is deserves 0.....

P

poispois

True Blood 2 it was a good idea but yeah too twilight
WHAT??? true blood is like twilight???? You shall not speak to me ever again!
true blood might not be as good as the old vampire movies, the good old ones! but still light years ahead from twilight!

N

NSH4RPY

WHAT??? true blood is like twilight???? You shall not speak to me ever again!
true blood might not be as good as the old vampire movies, the good old ones! but still light years ahead from twilight!
It has Vampires, Werewolfs and fairies, cant get more twilight than that :p