[Spoilers] Walking Dead

N

NSH4RPY

Ive still got to watch the last 3 episodes, ill get onto it soon as i heard the Finale was fantastic!

N

NinjaGirl

Oh oh oh thank fuck I . didn't write what i was gonna write sharpy :) ricks dead

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Its hard to say right now. I don't think he is going to like the new rick very much.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
They are starting their own Ninja Turtles. Morgan as Donatello and Michonne as Leonardo. The comics also didn't kill Andrea and Rick has 1 hand. So there are a LOT of differences between the 2. I wouldn't feel safe for a character because they are in the comics.

I thought in the finale, which was awesome btw. That Rick's crazy meter dropped significantly. To avoid some spoilers, him killing that 1 person at the end was 100% justifiable. I knew he was going to be practically taking over, what i wasn't sure of, if he would have had to kill Alexandrian blood to do so, and as he said, he isn't going to do that but instead teach them how to survive. After losing her son and husband. Deanna is starting to understand how the real world works.

N

NinjaGirl

I agree completely

I think Rick is coming to terms with Society himself and is learning trying to show others
He feels that this is the only way forward because this is what he has been shown.

Deanna needed to lose her husband and child to realise this. Same was as Rick lost Lori & for the start his family. He was forced to learn rather than forced to adapt. The people of Alexandria have adapted in a detrimental way. They got complacent. I find it astounding that no one has attacked them before - and put this down to Pure Luck.

Lol on the NinjaTurtles :) All we need now is some pizza

On a serious note tho - I think Morgan is going to be more understanding than his look suggested. He has lost so much himself and is going to see that Rick still has his children. Morgan lost Duane and went psycho for a while being "Rick-clusive"(get it get it??) but he also 30 mins prior in the show knocked out two dudes, attempted to get a gun and defended himself by leaving them unconscious in a car while beeping the horn so they would get surrounded by Zombies. He cant really talk.
Everything is now relative & objectified . Morgan may need a little time to turn around but I think he will understand, Rick was just defending himself and his new Town. Same way as Morgan protected his home from zombies and people with not only Walker Traps but People Traps too. Everyone has done unspeakable things. People just need to realise this is the way of the world..

I really hope Morgan and Rick become friends again..... I literally jumped for joy when I saw Rick Grimes on the Map!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I mean. Morgan should see a guy who had his neck slit and then Rick kills the killer. It would be pretty justifiable and I'm sure Morgan will get that. I thought the same thing about the beginning Scene Ninja. However on the Talking Dead the actor who plays Morgan brought up an interesting point I didn't think about. He said that he honked the horn to draw walkers out so he could kill them, so they wouldn't be surrounded when they woke up. To give them an actual chance. Not sure how true that is though. However him saying the "All Life is Precious" to Darryl could give merit to that claim. I honestly think if Morgan has been chasing Rick for as long as he has, then he has to have thought there was a chance his demeanor changed. It was better Morgan showed up for that part and not Rick all bloody on the ground waving his gun around.

N

NinjaGirl

Oh fo sure!

I think Morgan is a smart man though - he doesnt know Daryl he just saved their lives which suggests he does care - but he is smart. When he was talkign to the W kid in the forest he was playing him. I think he was playing Daryl to see what his level of humanity was like. Daryl was shocked a person saved his life and Morgan was cementing that thought to make sure Daryl doesnt turn on him! He could be a psycho for all he knows!! He also had a close encounter himself a few mins before where he was nearly shot in the face and hatched so he is feeling grateful to feel alive also - so much so he took the Rabbits foot from the window!!

Really to save them he said??? I didnt get to see the talking dead yet but I guess on one hand it makes sense buuuut I am soooo sceptical..

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Yeah, I feel like he saved their lives by putting them in the car. He didn't even have to do that. We will see though. If they follow the comics. Morgan and Michonne will, as the kids say, do the dance with no pants.

N

NinjaGirl

Yeah, I feel like he saved their lives by putting them in the car. He didn't even have to do that. We will see though. If they follow the comics. Morgan and Michonne will, as the kids say, do the dance with no pants.
Part of me was sure that Rick and Michonne would get together - that would be the best relationship ever.. Michonne Grimes - has a ring dont you think??