[Spoilers] Walking Dead

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
I've seen those books a little over a year ago and started to get them but i was reading game of thrones at the time and didn't. but i will probably get them pretty soon.

C

Cmd

Well the pre season episode said that the show might go on for 8+ seasons on the comics (may be more and i'm too lazy to check) and the comic is still coming out. The comics are generally easier to write cause they don't hang on people leaving for other projects, retard tv people as bosses, etc.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Well the pre season episode said that the show might go on for 8+ seasons on the comics (may be more and i'm too lazy to check) and the comic is still coming out. The comics are generally easier to write cause they don't hang on people leaving for other projects, retard tv people as bosses, etc.
However they mentioned that AMC is working on another Zombie TV show, so my guess at some point soon Walking Dead will end and the new one will start up. It's going to be one of those year by year decisions based on ratings more or less. They renewed it for next Fall and we'll find out next fall if it'll be renewed for another.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Well. i guess we have to wait a little longer to see what eating tainted meat will do to you. great episode though, i'm glad the machete came out.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Yeah, I like how Rick told Gareth in Terminus he was going to kill him with the red handled machete and he did lol. I love how last week's episode Glen says "We are not splitting up again.". What happens last night? They split up /SmackForehead /FlipsTable

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
It was Glen keeping the piece. Otherwise we would of had Hulk Hogan there body slamming Rick.

C

Cmd

Gotta love that slide size silencer on what seems to be an m&p rick uses. Still baffled by the fact they found subsonic rounds for it though...

Same for the nightvision sight carbine sasha used.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Gotta love that slide size silencer on what seems to be an m&p rick uses. Still baffled by the fact they found subsonic rounds for it though...

Same for the nightvision sight carbine sasha used.
Isn't the Nightvision the same gun Carol uses when she goes in to rescue them?

C

Cmd

Different stock, different optics from what i can tell. Also no suppressor on the one carol uses.

I

iNooooaaaahhh

Glen found a selection of supressors in the fridge of a gun store i believe..when they were searching the town with gabriel..as for the rest no clue

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Glen found a selection of supressors in the fridge of a gun store i believe..when they were searching the town with gabriel..as for the rest no clue
This is true, I remember this. He trips and the girls outside think something is wrong.

S

SamSkumm

Yeah, I like how Rick told Gareth in Terminus he was going to kill him with the red handled machete and he did lol. I love how last week's episode Glen says "We are not splitting up again.". What happens last night? They split up /SmackForehead /FlipsTable
yeah i thought that too but i reckon its only a temporary thing, i think rick is thinking get daryl and carol back and catch up, however we gotta see how this beth situation plays out now! where the fuck is she being kept!?

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I have a feeling the entire next episode will be Beth only. To catch us up from when she was captured to last episode when Darryl returns.

I

iNooooaaaahhh

Well I think you are right about that last episode..now just wondering where Darryl is.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Darryl is back at the church. We just need to figure out who is with him. It's either the kid that escaped that was with Beth or Morgan is my best guess. Unless they introduce someone new.

I

iNooooaaaahhh

Yeah one of those..unless darryl and carol saw what was happening there and wanted to get inside to beth.. so carol was captured..and darryl is nearby waiting..and then it catches up back at the church and they are all with darrly..bit much of a theory but who knows.

N

NinjaGirl

Carol is a 1 woman army she went in to help beth out by being "captured" and daryl has got noah with him then him n rick michonne are gonna go badasss and show em how the world really is!!! :) :)

S

SamSkumm

Kinda let down this week... Eugenenome came clean and we learned that Abraham, a member of the us armed forces has killed an innocent person.... Big surprise there!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
But killed for the right reason, granted what he did isn't half as bad as everyone else in the group.

Not sure if people didn't see the Eugen thing coming, it was pretty well known for anyone who touches the comics. But maybe it was "classified"