[Spoilers] Walking Dead

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Just a warning this Thread contains spoilers to the show, so if you don't want information leaked to you, stop reading.

That being said, How about those throat cutting skills.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
one question about last nights episode??????????????

How in the hell did carol get all that shit cleaned off of her so fast

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
My only critique of the episode would have to be that whole firework fiasco. Just shoot it with your Sniper Rifle and have it explode. Besides that though, I thought it was a great episode and I loved the pace of it. I was worried we'd be stuck in Terminus all season. I'm glad Gareth only got clipped in the shoulder, I want to see where they go with his character now that his "world" is destroyed.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
My only critique of the episode would have to be that whole firework fiasco. Just shoot it with your Sniper Rifle and have it explode. Besides that though, I thought it was a great episode and I loved the pace of it. I was worried we'd be stuck in Terminus all season. I'm glad Gareth only got clipped in the shoulder, I want to see where they go with his character now that his "world" is destroyed.
As conan O'brien stated.. He's going to manage a star bucks.

N

NinjaGirl

He needed to do that farmer rick stuff to get it out of his system! Same as tyreese, as sick as it was to watch that dude they get in the forest one of the termites had to rile him up by puttin his hands on judith for him to turn warrior. I really enjoyed Scott and Greg discussin how they have become institutionalised. Terminus people are different from walkers in what way? Because they pre meditate and consciously choose to eat others? Because they are products of the evil around them? Does that make the walkers less evil than them??

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
The point of Terminus was to show an example of the break people hit during times like these. They mention that they were normal civilians until the group they let in tried to take them over.

Also , fun fact, it has been stated the term zombie has never been stated in Walking dead.

S

SamSkumm

what an episode, fucking intense, i'm happy terminus didnt get dragged out for an entire season, the trough was a pretty disturbing scene, i dunno if the bat or the knife was the worst!

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I don't know if you realized it but the first guy to get wacked was the guy from earlier in the season who was with the hippy chick. Apparently he is the penguin in the new Gothom show, they apparently asked him to come to the set and told him what was going to happen moments before the scene happened.

S

SamSkumm

yeah I saw that on talking dead alright, i have watched a few episodes of gotham and didnt realise it was him.
walking dead

gotham

he looks about 50lbs more muscular in twd... he must have been doing ok for food up until terminus

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Did anyone notice whats his face isn't actual dead. That girl Tyrese didn't kill him.

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
I did catch that by the campfire. When he hesitated and stopped Carol from going inside I knew he wasn't dead.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
I think it has something to do with the zombies he encountered at the rescue mission. Most likely being he is the only one alive, he probably locked everyone else out of the church and kept everything for himself. Now all the people he locked out is coming to haunt him now that he's moving outside the church.