**Settings and MOD suggestions** (S+ SETTINGS)

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Breeding rates have been adjusted. Please give us some input on the imprinting rates so we can get those dialed in as well!

Ave

I feel like this is just making the replicator, which is fairly easy to get with the breeding rates, nearly useless. It's a cool part of the game that i think should still be necessary, just takes a little time to do it a few times. It just seems kind of weird to use this when they finally introduced something that can craft all those blueprints after all this time. Sorry just my thoughts, just would like the server to still have that official feel to it that others are lacking with all the mods.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
I feel like this is just making the replicator, which is fairly easy to get with the breeding rates, nearly useless. It's a cool part of the game that i think should still be necessary, just takes a little time to do it a few times. It just seems kind of weird to use this when they finally introduced something that can craft all those blueprints after all this time. Sorry just my thoughts, just would like the server to still have that official feel to it that others are lacking with all the mods.
What if we were to scratch the crafting station aswell? Seem most of the S+ support is willing to live without that feature in favor of the building improvements.

Devic

Scratch the Crafting Station and *Crafting stations can pull resources from nearby containers and dinos* and I would love the mod

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Scratch the Crafting Station and *Crafting stations can pull resources from nearby containers and dinos* and I would love the mod
S+ crafting station is on the disabled feature list as of now. The mod will not effect current structures/crafting stations.

Ave

Yea that sounds cool, I think the improved building options would be cool. Sorry for the late response on vacation lol

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
All I want is the feature of improved building and being able to pick up placed structures.
Currently that is the only aspect of the mod we will be enabling. That is the improvements to buildings and structures. For anyone unsure of whats bring proposed review the original post, its been updated.

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
ARK Admin
SE Admin
Taking another Vote on the Structures+ MOD. This time No extra features. Just the building and structure improvements. Vote, and check out the discussion HERE!!

Darkele

Recruiting
Staff member
ARK Admin
Supporter
I agree completely!! Making tribe imprinting available would definately help tribe cohesion and hopefully promote more peeps to join up in tribes. Since alot of players cant be online for every imprint, this would be a great option for all of us on the server i think :D