This is a scrolling ticker line using pure CSS and HTML! This ticker system comes included as part of all Nulumia themes.
You can customize these lines in your admin panel, works purely off Style Properties!
You can even add links, and other HTML markup! Responsive and customizable.
Hey Ark Family!

Your Candian Neigbor here, wondering if we could get together and vote on having the Titanosaur enabled feeding. Id love to live out my ark dreams of wandering the deserts of SE as a scavenger/merchant.

Also if we do get it enabled could i recruit some lovely people to help me tame one?

Let's talk about it :)
Lots of love,
Stev

Phillip

Definitely an interesting addition... From what I've read, they're a difficult tame, and to maintain too.

Curious their effects on the server performance.. and can we set a tribe limit? A base with 2-3 Titans outside of it would be ridiculous. Lol

Of course, limits would have to be made. Personally, I'd say 1 per tribe to start off with, I doubt their performance block would be significant, but I don't know.

All up to the goddess of testing.

Definitely an interesting addition... From what I've read, they're a difficult tame, and to maintain too.

Curious their effects on the server performance.. and can we set a tribe limit? A base with 2-3 Titans outside of it would be ridiculous. Lol
There is already a limit, only 3 titans can be on the map at once

Sipowicz

Server Admin
Staff member
I might be able to customize the spawns. If not, admins can still spawn them in after the 3 have been tamed. THE ONLY other issue, is enforcing a tribe limit would need to be done manually. There doesn't appear to be any settings for it. Ill keep lookin.

I might be able to customize the spawns. If not, admins can still spawn them in after the 3 have been tamed. THE ONLY other issue, is enforcing a tribe limit would need to be done manually. There doesn't appear to be any settings for it. Ill keep lookin.
Is there a limit to Titan spawns?
If so, I doubt it would affect the amount of tamed ones.

Edit: My bad just found this
  • The Island currently only spawns 3 Titanosaurs at once, so 3 tamed ones would ultimately block any more wild ones from spawning.
Notice the emphasis on the island being the only one mentioned on the Wiki.