Post Your PC Specs!

Rexigar

Forum Master
Staff member
Update!

Huge shout out to @RivaCom for assisting and finding some awesome deals. Some of the parts are on the way, but below is my new setup.

Desktop:

Case: Antec 300 Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
Mobo: MSI Z87 - G43
Processor: Intel i5-4670K Haswell Quad-Core 3.4GHZ
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
Power Supply: Antec 630W
Video Card: GeForce GTX 770 4GB
Hard Drive 1: Crucial 256GB SSD
Hard Drive 2: Seagate 1TB Mechanical
Monitors: 3 x 24" ROC LCD's
Keyboard: Logitech G19
Mouse: Logitech MX518
Speakers: Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
Headset: Logitech G930

Laptop:

Model: Asus G74S
Processor: Intel i7-2670QM
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Video Card: Geforce GTX 560M
Hard Drive 1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Hard Drive 2: 1 TB Mechanical Drive
Headset: Logitech G930
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro

P

poispois

PC:
Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz 6MB Sk1150

Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-1600Mhz 2x8GB
MSI GTX770 TwinFrozr OC 2GB
Motherboard MSI H87-G43 GAMING
SSD Samsung 2.5" 840 Evo 120GB
Western Digital Blue 1TB SATA III 64MB
XFX Pro 650W Core Edition
Caixa Zalman Mid-Tower Z11 Plus HF1

Extras:
Headphones - Nox Krom Krush
Mouse - logitech g5 or steelseries kana
Screen - Asus LED 23" Preto VX238H
Mousepad - steelseries QCK

Laptop: Asus K53SV-SX045V

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Intel i5 4750 3.4 GHZ
MSI H97 MOBO
Asus Radeon R9 280X
16 gb Ram
SATA ii 1tb hdd and 128gb samsung boot ssd
Razer naga mouse ( which is excillent )

I

iNooooaaaahhh

Desktop:

• Windows 8.1 64bit
  • 16GB DDR3
  • Haswell Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
  • 125GB SSD
  • 1TB SATA
  • Geforce GTX780 3GB
  • 32" Wall Mounted Screen
  • Turtle Beach P11's
Upgrading next month when warranty runs out :)

ManBearPig

Forum Guru
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
EVGA GTX 970
MB ASROCK|Z97 KILLER LGA 1150 R
PSU EVGA| 750W 220-G2-0750-XR R
CPU INTEL|CORE I5 4690K 3.5G 6M R
SSD 256G|CRUCIAL CT256MX100SSD1 R
MEM 4Gx2|GSKILL
HDD 1T|ST ST1000DM003
DVD BURN ASUS|DRW-24F1ST
CASE CM|STORM ENFORCER
MS WIN 8.1 64 BIT
CPU COOLER CM| RR-212E-20PK-R2
LOGITECH G930 HEADSET, LOGITECH MOUSE, NEED A NEW MOUSEPAD.
ALL GAMING DONE ON 60" TV

N

NinjaGirl

Lol actually yea!! U must need to sit v far back to see the whole screen lol!! :)

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
@Praven plays on his TV too, I've thought about it, but I love having an additional monitors for other information. Although I've thought about picking up one of the LG 34" Monitors.

N

NinjaGirl

34" is acceptable! 60 is just huge!! Not gonna lie, little jelly :) A second monitor is very useful in particular checkin ts in game (overwolf sucks) and gettin up maps! LG's are really nice they always so sleek

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
So for the life of me, all my monitor screenshots have disappeared, so this is a old shot. This is similar to my current setup but I have a 4th monitor to the right, so picture that. So I would love to take the 34"LG and get rid of 3 of my monitors(the 22" monitors) and keep my samsung 24" and put it on top with the 34" LG on the bottom.

Bootscrapper

V.I.P.
Revenant Member
Revenant Ambassador
Bronze Donor
Damn riva. do you game out in Dexter's basement? with the tarps on the walls. haha. but that seriously is an awesome setup. i've just got two monitor's and i love it. one is 24" and one is 22" both LG

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Two of them are on their own stands(which the picture is really dark). The middle two use a mount stand.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
Damn riva. do you game out in Dexter's basement? with the tarps on the walls. haha. but that seriously is an awesome setup. i've just got two monitor's and i love it. one is 24" and one is 22" both LG
Haha, Unfortunely one of the problems when I moved houses was I went from a mostly finished basement to a unfinished basement. So the walls are just the generic Insulation covers that home builders put on the walls in NY. No idea if I'll ever start finishing this one. But yes I am in a basement, it is cold during the winter, but with 2 kids, I kinda got booted out of the upstairs and their toys took the place of stuff. I'll try to do a better view tonight of my little area.

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
So i've come to realize I need some more lights in my basement, So here are semi ok shots of my current setup. They are as follows. 2x HP 22" LCD's(Top and Left) 1 x Dell 22inch(Right), 1x Samsung 24" LCD(middle). Keyboard is the original Logitech G15, Razer Naga Gamepad, Blue Snowball Mic(used with games I don't need game sound) otherwise I throw on my G930 headset(not pictured). Then you'll see my Asus ROG Gaming mouse that is hopefully being replaced this XMAS, and my Logitech Joystick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
P

poispois

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since you use the Joystick Logitech and I was thinking of getting it for myself, what's your opinion on it?
is yours the Extreme 3D Pro?

btw, great set up :)

RivaCom

Forum Master
Staff member
Bronze Donor
Supporter
To be honest with you, I was very impressed at the joystick for the cheap price. A little about my joystick history.

About 14 years ago, back when Windows XP was new and the Gameport was an actual port(found on most soundcards). I started getting into hardcore gaming on the PC(I was about 16). I was playing Everquest but also had a flight sim itch all the time. I loved the WW2 Era and loved Flight sims so I picked up a game that was just released to beta called Aces high 2. This was a MMO of sorts but for WW2 Flying only. It pitted 3 teams against each other with fighters, transport and bomber planes alike. At the time the joystick market was a limited and I picked up for a pretty penny the Microsoft Force Feedback Pro.

This was the best Joystick i've owned. That being said, i do still have it, but there are no drivers for Windows 7 or 8.
Since then i've been in the market for something similar. Logitech released a setup (force feedback, throttle, joystick, rudder pedals) a year or so ago which looked amazing, but it got subpar reviews and logitech pulled it from production.

I then debating waiting, as I really wanted the Warthog Hotas joystick and throttle. But this thing retails for well over 500 USD.

So I said, well I'll try out the extreme 3d pro. And oddly enough, I didn't regret it , even without force feedback. For 30 bucks, it'll suit me fine until I can afford to furnish a full cockpit.

P

poispois

To be honest with you, I was very impressed at the joystick for the cheap price. A little about my joystick history.

About 14 years ago, back when Windows XP was new and the Gameport was an actual port(found on most soundcards). I started getting into hardcore gaming on the PC(I was about 16). I was playing Everquest but also had a flight sim itch all the time. I loved the WW2 Era and loved Flight sims so I picked up a game that was just released to beta called Aces high 2. This was a MMO of sorts but for WW2 Flying only. It pitted 3 teams against each other with fighters, transport and bomber planes alike. At the time the joystick market was a limited and I picked up for a pretty penny the Microsoft Force Feedback Pro.

This was the best Joystick i've owned. That being said, i do still have it, but there are no drivers for Windows 7 or 8.
Since then i've been in the market for something similar. Logitech released a setup (force feedback, throttle, joystick, rudder pedals) a year or so ago which looked amazing, but it got subpar reviews and logitech pulled it from production.

I then debating waiting, as I really wanted the Warthog Hotas joystick and throttle. But this thing retails for well over 500 USD.

So I said, well I'll try out the extreme 3d pro. And oddly enough, I didn't regret it , even without force feedback. For 30 bucks, it'll suit me fine until I can afford to furnish a full cockpit.
That's good to hear. It seemed a very good option.
30 bucks... the prices in america still amaze me. The best I can get it here if for 46€ and that converts to approximately 57 dollars, it's almost the double...