Don't forget to vote for our servers! VOTE NOW!
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Post your Battlestations

damn, Westicles! nice table. the most i can do with crafting is making windchimes out of old hard drive platters, paracord, and brass bullet casings. use to use .50bmg but those got too expensive so i now use 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 casings. tried selling them, but no interest here. state is conservative on paper but VERY liberal in practice so no one wants to buy them. :cry: even got called evil for making them. oh well. IMG_20180421_181004.jpg

Westicles

Revenant Member
WOW! That desk is GORGEOUS! @Westicles

Good choice on the desk layout @[REV] SamoaJ ;)
Thanks @Sipowicz I really appretiate the comment because the desk is very important to me. My grandfather was a carpenter by trade, dad a carpenter by hobby, and I dabble. Carpentry is a very sentimental hobby for me so its easy to say my desk is my most prized possesion in my house thanks to the memories of my grandpa and his skills.

Westicles

Revenant Member
damn, Westicles! nice table. the most i can do with crafting is making windchimes out of old hard drive platters, paracord, and brass bullet casings. use to use .50bmg but those got too expensive so i now use 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 casings. tried selling them, but no interest here. state is conservative on paper but VERY liberal in practice so no one wants to buy them. :cry: even got called evil for making them. oh well. View attachment 303
As prior service I love this! But the 550 cord doesnt quite do the justice. You want to make it really sentimental use the dog tag ball chain! THAT I would buy!

dog tag chain would not hold. tried it. also no way to reliably keep the round on it that i could find, plus paracord was cheaper. if it matters i usually use black and green cord, used red on this one cause it was what i had on hand for this one. still working on a better way to finish the ends though